List of Skills and Accessories

Captainamerica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where are is the Sage Earrings because on guide it says its in Grand Staff but is that 2nd part or I have i gone passed it? Its not in the auction house either?

Plus once you get into the Grand Staff part 2 can you come back out or not because are you suppose to farm for the SP when your in their for like the Lord Earring and stuff?

when you complete grand staff part 2 u can't go there anymore..so the items missed there will be avaliable in auction house..the item u missed was in a chest in the elevator part i think..

edit:

info taken from my treasure trove achievement guide:

-Maintenance Lift 4 items

1- 1st Level - Treasure - Sage Earrings

2- 2nd Level - Treasure - Slot Seed

3- 4th Level - Treasure . Crystal Fragment

4- 3rd Level - Treasure - Heaven's Branch

this is the elevator that leads u out from the grand staff part 2..

Edited by Achiever TM

when you complete grand staff part 2 u can't go there anymore..so the items missed there will be avaliable in auction house..the item u missed was in a chest in the elevator part i think..

So after Grand Staff you can still just roam around the world map?

Thank for the help!

Edit: Sorry just remembered that you got the Mirrors place after so an you go back to the world map before that part then?

Edited by Tavvy

Well.. I killed the boss when you found sed and then you went in the cave with seth, tolten, and sed.. I wasn't really paying attention and killed the beast with the crane. It dropped the crystal fragment I need to get the all skill achievement..

What I want to know is it possible to buy this later on in the game or what? Cause you obviously need it to learn all the skills.

Will this be getting updated for the new DLC as well? I heard there were six new accessories, namely Accelerator, Eternal Magic Engine, Illusionist Gauntlet, Mana Protector, Rose Quartz, and Sarbella Fang, but I'm unsure if that's all of them or if the information's correct. I haven't had a chance to delve into that particular dungeon yet.

• 5 weeks later...
ive learned all the skills in the game and yet my achievement didnt unlock. now i know that the master script doesnt count toward it but ive checked off all the skills and learned all the ones under skill link and still nothing. any ideas on whats going on?

i don't know if this guide is complete but you need 164 skills without any one from the DLC or so..are u sure that u have learned all the skills??

yeah turns out i thought i had absorb earth but when i went to go look it wasnt there so yah all im missing is the one seed and i have no idea where to look for it i grabbed all the ones that were in the Prima guide but even that was very vauge on were they were and i hope that i can get the one that i might have missed. ive done a lot of ocean searching but if there is some kinda map that shows were everything is id love to see it. so any links or info greatly apprieciated. thanks to all in advance

yeah turns out i thought i had absorb earth but when i went to go look it wasnt there so yah all im missing is the one seed and i have no idea where to look for it i grabbed all the ones that were in the Prima guide but even that was very vauge on were they were and i hope that i can get the one that i might have missed. ive done a lot of ocean searching but if there is some kinda map that shows were everything is id love to see it. so any links or info greatly apprieciated. thanks to all in advance

http://www.twobrothersandasister.com/?p=1815

this guide have at least one wrong seed..

seed #92 is not there, it's in the prison of white boa..

Edited by Achiever TM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...