Post game free roam questions.

Dilm

First off when you are done with the game (i'm not sure how it ends boss fight or whatever) do you still get to free roam or are you forced to start the new game +? And if you do get to free roam are the snipers and hellicopters and all that fun stuff there? Just wonder because some of the riddler trophies are going to be hell dealing with those things.

Thankyou very much, another stupid question if you don't mind answering, if you start the new game + do all the trophies, riddles, and all the other stuff carry over to it along with the gadgets and combos?

You have to collect all the Riddler trophies and complete all challenges twice in order to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 achievement.

Thankyou very much, another stupid question if you don't mind answering, if you start the new game + do all the trophies, riddles, and all the other stuff carry over to it along with the gadgets and combos?

They do, not sure why everyone is saying otherwise. They tell you when you finish the game in the form of a pop-up message. All gadgets carry over and riddler stuff are shared between both Story and Story+, meaning if you find one in Story+, it is automatically unlocked in Story, and vice-versa.

I've completed Story and Story+ 100%, so I can say this for sure.

Many of you are severely mistaken about what carries over with NG+.

You DO NOT have to collect Riddler trophies and riddles twice. They DO carry over to NG+.

You DO NOT have to repurchase gadget upgrades or reacquire gadgets.

You DO have to redo all side missions and the main story.

Anything that you do with collectibles and gadgets translates back and forth between save files.