Turned Polyarmory...what the hell?

km16

Is this gonna be entirely luck over skill? Because I'm pretty sure my aim and running/dodging skills are spot on but jesus christ, going for this Polyarmory achievement is killing me already. The load times for weapons.... I'll get stuck loading when I spawn in and basically HAVE to die.... I mean, what the hell. Is there a method to this I'm missing or what?

well if you're lucky you'll get an insta kill like i did i was so happy :)

THISx10

I tried for about an hour and honestly with the time it takes to swap weapons or reload.. if more than 1 zombie rushes you at a time you're basically screwed unless you have insta kill.

This achievement is almost impossible without boosting. The reload speed is so slow and when you spawn as a human sometimes you have no bullets in your gun and you have to reload.

that will be because a zombie picked up a red max ammo power up, it basically makes the human reload regardless if you have a full mag

that will be because a zombie picked up a red max ammo power up, it basically makes the human reload regardless if you have a full mag

That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's one thing to have pick-ups. It's something else to have pick-ups designed solely to fuck with another player's inventory.

Impossible without insta-kill. The last pistol takes like 2.5 clips to kill. I got lucky in a game where two people quit fairly early so I sent a message the last guy and we boosted that achievement. If we had time we would have done the other two as well.

I had trouble with this achievement but got it first time as soon as i got Insta-Kill, not that bad but it requires a bit of luck getting Insta-Kill. Also helps if 1 or 2 people leave so you only have to worry about 1 zombie coming at you.

That'll be why i kept reloading after spawning as a human. I understand that it's only there to help the zombie team get the human but for it to affect you when you've respawned and all you have is the pistol it's really hard not to die straight away.

That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's one thing to have pick-ups. It's something else to have pick-ups designed solely to fuck with another player's inventory.

It's only so the humans aren't too OP. I'd personally say that with the size of the map being rather small the zombies speed seems to be rather OP

I'm seriously going to have to boost this. I've played about 40 rounds of Turned and every single time I spawn in as the human I'm immediately ambushed by all 3 zombie players within' about 5 seconds one right after the other and get only time to get one kill in. This is absolutely the most retarded thing I've ever played in a COD game.

Kept getting into horrific matches with quick, insane zombie players so boosted the hell out of those achievements and can finally, thankfully (hopefully) never play this shit mode again. Maybe on a bigger, more interesting map I'll give it another try... maybe.

Got this on my first game, and have done it multiple times, just go to the back of the diner where you would put the roof on in tranzit to get the knuckles, makes it easy to see them coming towards you, then you just need some good aim, the games i've played they rarely all come at once so there is enough time to switch between weapons