ending discussion SPOILERS

Darth

I would like to know what others thought about the ending?? I thought it felt unfinished. what about Emily? or Did Spencer actually die at the end?? Anybody know the answers?? sorry if its a stupid question but I never played the other bc....

• 1 month later...

If Spencer died or not we don't know for sure. But he survived a similar fall a bit earlier in the game.

After the credits the morse code does hint at a sequel. But due to GRIN (company that made the game) now being out of business this seems unlikely. Unless someone else picks up the franchise. And that may go in another direction then the one suggested (Ressurecting Master-D, or Hitler as he was called in the Japanese version.)

And about Emily. I guess you didn't pay attention at the end of the game.

[spoiler=Emily]Emily, your wife. Is your arm! They could never make machines act like humans. So they made the humans act like machines. And they needed a close emotional bond to make the bionics merge with the user. So Super Joe "killed" Emily and transformed her into the arm they gave Spencer. Well that's the quick version anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
If Spencer died or not we don't know for sure. But he survived a similar fall a bit earlier in the game.

After the credits the morse code does hint at a sequel. But due to GRIN (company that made the game) now being out of business this seems unlikely. Unless someone else picks up the franchise. And that may go in another direction then the one suggested (Ressurecting Master-D, or Hitler as he was called in the Japanese version.)

And about Emily. I guess you didn't pay attention at the end of the game.

[spoiler=Emily]Emily, your wife. Is your arm! They could never make machines act like humans. So they made the humans act like machines. And they needed a close emotional bond to make the bionics merge with the user. So Super Joe "killed" Emily and transformed her into the arm they gave Spencer. Well that's the quick version anyway.

that pretty much summed it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well, I personally thought the game was pretty decent; the challenges and being able to jump and swing around made this game better than it actually is.

I want a sequel ASAP though. But eh, doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon :|

same here, but sadly not likely to happen :(

• 2 years later...