Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the Womans Queen and Masquerade outfits as well as the chef hat.

I have all other clothes pieces if anyone needs help with those.

To everyone looking for the opposite counter-part to do the long distance relationship and the baby one you can do that with same sex. I had a friend do it with me and I adopted and I got both.

i need all the online achievements and help with some legendary stuff as well as 15K bounty and 1k money.. everytime i join a random live game.. as soon as i join i get kicked.. or i start to walk around and b4 i can even do anything we are back at the map and he walks over to the settings and i get kicked off the game.. wtf

im already the king so im just finishing up some quests and finding keys/weapons.. so any help greatly appreciated.. oh forgot i still need some barrel kills..

usually on afternoons EST my username is my gamertag

Need a female helper to make sweet love to, have a child and trade me Queen's outfit, women's masquerade outfit (and man's masquerade if you have it).

Would also like a companion for Henchman achievement and bounty achievement.

Gamertag: Sullivan4

On all night, give me a shout. Have all weapons to trade if you need them

I'm looking for someone to complete the Xbox Live marriage, have a child, and business partnership with. I also need to make 1000g in someone else's world.

Also, I need the full Women's Queen and Elegant Suits and the Cooking Hat traded to me for the achievement pop; Will trade them back to you. Same with the legendary weapons.

If anyone is kind enough to help me out with any or all of this, add me on live. My gamertag is 'goyney'.

Thanks!