I need some of the hardest dlc achievements. Anytime this weekend. Have a good mic and an extra controller.

gt: laff 360

Same here. I need the last three achievements from the dlc: You ate all chips; kill in rocket race game and double-kill from the grave. Of course I can help doing other achievements if anyone needs them. I'm online every evening this weekend.

gt: Prime WiiG

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am doing some boosting with my friend and we need a couple of more people / controllers.

1.Elite Per

2.Elite Per (2)

3.Terror Mats

4. Lazer of Lok

5. Lazer of Lok (2)

6. Lazer of Lok (3)

Plz send me a message here or on the Xbox Live and ADD ME on xbl

gt: Elite Per

Request sent.

Just got a temporarily ban from credits while we were doing an achievement. I was thinking of going for the daily challenges afterwards, but fuck it. So be careful with the boosting..

Do anyone know how long the temporarily creditsban last?

I think its fucked up. They just get people to go away from Reach and play Black Ops or something :drunk

I need all of the DLC achievements except for the Rocket Race one. I also have a surefire way to get the Death from the Grave achievement as well.

I live in the Eastern time zone. I have four controllers, though one is a guitar so it will only function as a placeholder.

I can be online almost any time this weekend, just let me know ahead of time when you want to boost. Thanks!

I need Totally Worth It and You Ate the Chips, preferably with two other people going for them. Problem is I won't be on too much with studying and then taking finals next week. Message me anyways and hopefully we can get them later today.

Need the achievement you need to play stockpile but people keep voting it off. Including me we have three players on my side. Will be online today at 6:30am east time

Send me invite if u want

GT

Kommandant Karl

Completed already! Cheers!

Edited by C Z A L

EDIT: I only have one DLC achievement left now: Cross-Mappin' (stupid connection...guess I'll get it one of these days :p).

BIG thanks to Magnus500, Lt Linguini, Shadowed Ash, Jahdoh, setsae, Phunkey, Albel and everyone else I played with today if I forgot to mention you. My apologies for the random disconnect. :mad: 200 gamerscore in one afternoon is pretty good in my book. :woop:

Edited by theshieguy

If anyone's getting a group together for DLC achievements, drop me a message.

I'd like to help out and get the last three I need. (Invasion, Rocket Race, and Double Kill from the Grave).

As well as possibly my killtac avatar award if we get enough people and they don't mind.

I'll probably be on AC:B all day otherwise, so just drop me a message or a party invite.

GT: Albel Noxxy