Ding! Grats! Glitch?

thedaydreamkid

So I dl'd the trial just to give it a go. Got through 10 hands and the demo states you will see the same 10 hands until you purchase the game. Interested enough I made my purchase.

Afterwards I continued and unlocked the the achievements I had already accumulated except for a very easy one. Ding! Grats! for reaching level 2.

Figuring it didn't unlock until I left the table/busted out I continued. Once I had my fill for the day I left the table seeing my XP/levels go up to level 7 but still missing the cheevo for reaching just level 2.

Anyone else see or hear this?

Any achievements gained on the trial should reset. I got trickster on the trial and had to unlock it again when purchasing the full game.

As for your level, It is possible you glitched it. You can try clearing the cache.

I would suggest deleting your save game and starting again, but your stats will probably be live on the system and the save profile might not mean much.

Nearly the same happened to me. I downloaded the trial version and unlocked this cheevo and "Pull the trigger". After the message with the same 10 hands i decided to buy it but none of the achievements popped up (I was already Lv. 3 at this time).

"Ding! Grats" popped up after 3 or 4 matches when I reached Lv. 4 and for "Pull the trigger" i had to create a private match with different settings (Low A5 or whatever it was) an then I finally got it. It was quite confusing; try to play some custom matches with different settings, hope you'll get your cheevos then!

I got an achievement while playing the trial, unlocked the game then kept playing.

Then I got the message about the same 10 hands, os I kept playing and took the computer for about 20k.

it eventually started shoving with everybody every hand, so I would always get 4 flushed or straighted.

Got to keep my money and achievements :)