Resurrection Next Week

Well this is a great news the first one was okay for me as a big fan but yes it would be better with real cutscene. Can't wait to see the end and I hope they will really put an answer to the bizarre Dracule in NY City.

This is the only thing I found not great NYCity in my Castlevania game

Look like they was waiting after the PSN Network to be fully restored to release it

It needs a title update for the game so that the DLC will work, funny how the new achievements gets displayed though.

EDIT: I've been searching around on google & gamesfaqs, turns out nobody can access Resurrection lol also read that the last update for Reverie should have also contained the updates for Resurrection, so...wtf Konami?

Edited by Dead End Kyo
Update

Anybody else not able to load the DLC? I can't get it to start.

Same here. I just downloaded it and there also was an update for the game (about 3MB) but I'm not able to start this chapter.

For ages Konami announced you need to finish the chapters of Reverie to start with Resurrection, but I finished Reverie with 110%, so that cannot be the reason. :(

Edit: Kyo was faster - okay, then we have to wait (AGAIN!) for an update, thank you Konami...

Yeah... another masterpiece of planning and executing a game update. -.-

[EDIT]

Me too. 110% in every chapter, everything collected, every combo and whatsoever bought and still not playable. So we surely will have to wait for an update.

Edited by Darkelf X

Same here. I just downloaded it and there also was an update for the game (about 3MB) but I'm not able to start this chapter.

For ages Konami announced you need to finish the chapters of Reverie to start with Resurrection, but I finished Reverie with 110%, so that cannot be the reason. :(

Same here. At this point this is gone from being one of my favorite games to one of my most hated just because of how Konami has handled this mess.

Looks like I'm going back to Lost Planet 2 lol I can't believe how a long standing company like Konami can keep messing up like this, the constant DLC delays were a piss take & now that they have the DLC on time they can't even provide us with an update, talk about **** tease.

"What is Konami?

[tosses a controller]

A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!"

Hey guys, I don't actually have the DLC downloaded yet - what exactly happens when you try to select Ch. 14? Or is it not even available to select?

The mark for Ch. 14 is there, but you can't select it and it looks like it's locked.

Well so much for help from XBox Support, here's the last little bit of our conversation:

@ImmortalArbiter Okay, it looks like the game is being released today. I would wait a bit and see if the game/achievements populate. ^FX

@XboxSupport That's the thing, the DLC is already out. I have the DLC, and the achievements arent uploaded and the content doesnt work

@ImmortalArbiter It is possible that it's going to take a bit to populate. ^FX

@XboxSupport Yeah but DLC should work as soon as you download it, and LA Noires next two DLC achievements are up, but the DLC isnt out yet

But David Cox/Konami are looking into it, according to his Twitter. So now it's just a waiting game...