achievements?

41inuyasha

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievements or not this game is getting me to buy. Amazing studio they are and put out amazing looking games and only 1600 points they will definitley be getting my support and cash on this. Was so happy to hear the first being released on xbox. :woop::Bounce:

Amazing studio they are not, they would be if they support and fix there buggy games. Im still waiting for warhead to be patched.

There have been games release before on Games On Demand or whatever and not have achievements. We're all assuming that it does have them, but I haven't seen anywhere that Crytek says there will be achievements for it. I hope there are though.

There has never been a GOD game without achievements. You may be thinking of Xbox Originals, which this is not.

That said, I just checked and only found Skyrim. I'll check once more before bed and again in the morning though.

People you need to boycott this game until they fix the cheeve glitched for cry2
What Achieve's either way amazing game this is one peope should play cause it's a good game

Amazing studio they are not, they would be if they support and fix there buggy games. Im still waiting for warhead to be patched.
Maybe get a computer that dosn't suck

It's there any other Xbox360 game without achievements? Besides the INDIE ones. Never heard of one.

Same here, only the indie games and the classic Xbox games have no achievements, the big rest should have them I think.

I hope it's a xbox.com error that we see no cheevos for Crysis, otherwise I'm not gonna buy it - I waited so long for this game and I loved it on PC, but this really ps me off :(

Same here, only the indie games and the classic Xbox games have no achievements, the big rest should have them I think.

I hope it's a xbox.com error that we see no cheevos for Crysis, otherwise I'm not gonna buy it - I waited so long for this game and I loved it on PC, but this really ps me off :(

I've bought it based on that video where you can see clearly 0/1000G. I have Crysis on PC, so this will be a big FAIL without achievements.

Let's hope for the best.