Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread

Krazie

I'm looking to get Big Baller (Map Pack 2) and Acquire Waffle Weapons! (Map Pack 3). Playing with good people would be a plus. I will help anyone with whatever else they need if I cant finally get those last two done!

I'm in the Central timezone and I'm online everyday. I'm not really in a rush to get these done, but feel free to message me via XBL. Thanks.

GT: Arkonoth

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am looking to get the blue ribbon achievement and help anyone else get it. I already have 2 other people wanting to get it so only need 1 more. I am on every afternoon and most evenings gmt time.

Edited by DJ RJester
EDIT: Thanks to Mike1809,Zoso08,Marcos Daniel & UnsaferLlama7 I now have the achievement.

Just A Quick Reply Got All My Achievements. It Was A Great Time Playing This Game In The End. I Will Still Play It Now & Then So If You Need Help & I'm On The Game I Will Help You. I'm A Pro At This Game & Pretty Much Every Game I Play. Got All The Achievements Pretty Much By Myself As Everyone One On This Game Sucks & Just Quits Out. Expect No Team Work Online Apart From One Or Two Guys. All The Achievements Are Easy But For A Common Noob Like Most Of Xbox Live 90% You Will Suffer Defo As No One Will Help You. Its Every Noob For Himself. Thank God I'm An Elite.

looking for anyone wanting to do some achievements on this game

i shelfed the game after one play though so not many achievements so wanting to most of the zombies and maybe a few co op gameplay and stuff, message me and send FR if wanting to do any :)

Hi guys, looking at a lot of these threads I've seen quite a few people still struggling with Big Baller from Map Pack 2, Shi No Numa. Getting 75,000 points in a single Nazi Zombie game. I made a video to combat this strategy and everytime I play this map on Black Ops I get the same result, over 89,000 points in one game. I hate seeing people struggling with the last few, so here's my strategy on YouTube which when followed perfectly, is almost flawless :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHyJDBC5vk8]Big Baller Strategy - Shi No Numa - YouTube[/ame]

My WaW disc is very badly scratched so I doubt I can help anyone with the achievements directly, but the strategy outlines EVERYTHING from bonuses to weapons and even the routes you need to take. Shi No Numa is probably my favorite map and I really hope you guys can get the achievements you are looking for.

If you have ANY questions about the strategy please add me on XBL and send a message the with F/R or just message me? I'll be happy to help :D