Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

in need of 3 people who have both 30 team slayer survivor wins

If you get friend requested for the first 3 GTs with resident 5 message or voice with it i will register you so i need 3 people who have already 1400G this game or who are willing to get the 30 win achievements also i need the 40 combo one on team slayers which is a pain.

So yeah, 3 gamertags who are sent to be by the earliest will be in my list for the 30 wins.

I will do the achievements first and then when i let you guys know when i am finished we will take it in turns and you better hope you stay in the session longer.

Simple rules are just let the person legitimacy get the scores and the opposite team do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING also dont try to extend timers on the sessions we need them short as them games are so repetitive long.

Always remind to each other if you get the 30 win achievements on all modes separately so we do it in 1 mode at a time like 2 teams win 60 games and the other 60 times which is a total dumb 120 games and it DOES WORK for player matches. It has worked before on solo modes.

Just need to get the 30 team game wins and 40 combos on team slayers so 3 gamertags with 3 requests are accepted when i see 3 requests with resident evil 5 on it i'll just wait till theres 3 messages of them too.

Gamertag: xGethPrimex

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I need a partner for the PC version. Already did 1000/1000 on xbox, so I'm just looking for someone with heavy artillery to run through the game for the first playthrough so I can get weapons and stuff quickly.

gamertag is Lukhuta

Thanks guys.

I need to beat 5-3 professional that is all i have tried with people online but all want to fight wesker and i just want to finish the damn chapter i dont care if i kill wesker or not.

tag = soulreaper i337

i have infinite ammo and an infinite egg so i can survive the 7 minute wait i just need someone that is willing to go in circles and wait so we can double team jill after wesker runs

Hey I'm playing through Veteran but finding it really easy and I heard that you can unlock Professional by just being in co-op with some one who has already unlocked it. If anyone could just invite me to a session or if anyone is looking for a Pro run-through partner add me; iKaroK

Thanks for the help with professional... if anyone else is looking for help with professional DONT look here. I ended up playing with nearly 100 different people after i posted my request for a quick help and then i finally got lucky and had wesker glitch into a wall during his sprint so i was able to wait him out.

Again i will repeat... you are better off asking real friends on live or praying to the gaming gods for a glitch because it seems no one is willing to help online for this game. (i am a tad frustrated because this is the first time this community has failed me)

Hey all!

Me and my bud are looking for 2 people to boost the

We Will Survive (Win 30 matches in Team Survivors)

achievement. We are really close and would like to get this

finished before RE6 comes out.

We are planning to be on this Sunday (8/12/12) after 4 pm.

Hit me up with a message on xbox live if you want to boost with us.

My gamer tag is Phoenix Jaded.

Hey guys, I've sent everyone who wrote in here since 08.01 a Xbox message kinda like this:

I'm trying to set up a 4 Player team for Team Survivors.

I'd prefer to do it in 1, or max 2/3 Sessions, so ~6 or 3/2 hours.

Please message me (preferably in X360A Trading Thread) with:

how many you are

Timezone

Days / Times available for xx h

I got quite some replies but i want to organize this in this thread, for easy group communication... Xbox messsages are becoming a pain.

So re-/post your info below and we see what we can do.

I need all 30, i'm alone, in GMT+1, but i don't realy mind the Day/Time so we can suit the time to you guys.

If that still doesn't work out, i'll probably just set up a TA Gaming session and post that here.

Hi all,

A buddy and myself need help with the VS achievements (the team ones).

Would love to get them done, if you want to join in, please send a message to either myself, A Taste Of Zen or Tek6oy.

Many thanks!!!

GT: lasdues - RE5 multiplayer and versus acheivment boosting needed. Please add me so I can complete this game! :)