Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm looking or 2 people to run thru the campaign on hard difficulty. It shouldn't take too long. If your interested then send me a message and we can sort something out. GMT+1 Gamertag is Jk x360a. I've already got the coop achievements but I will help in return. Preferabilly from uk as I'm from uk and must have headset. EDIT: Done Now

Edited by Gaming God
Completed the hard mode and all coop achievements now

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm looking for 2 partners to get Deadly Ballet, Eh...what's up, doc?, Spy vs. Spy and Interagency Task Force achievements. It shouldn't take more than 1 hour. I set up a session on TA: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=291214

If you want to help, feel free to join the session or contact me :)

My GT: amacteur

Cheers,

[edit] Done now.

Edited by amacteur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gamertag - AgentYevon

I'm willing to help anyone with the online portions (Even playthroughs) of this game for as long as I have it.

Send a msg stating that you want help in this game and I'll accept it.

A few things to note. Firstly, If you add me, please be sure to use my services and not waste time and space on my XBL account. I've had too many people add me for games, NEVER request to play and then delete me. IT's a waste.

Anytime I'm online and not busy (Which is often) and you're ready to play, sen an invite and despite what I'm doing, I'll more than likely pop in the game and join you, if I can't I'll send a message stating why and such.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Need at least 2 more people for the final 4 coop achievements I have left on this game. If anybody needs help on these same achievements please message me over on xbox live. Please do not send random friend request without a message first. Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...