Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

Count me in for Vietnam boosting.

Gamertag: Traveller Nick

I am not able to help until next weekend though. (Friday 12th April - also in a session with 2 other people that night if anyone wants to join).

i will DEF join you for this. is it just weapon boosting? if we will have four people it will go MUCH faster. might be able to get lucky and get 1 on 3. that would go very quickly. either way---ill add you on xbox

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will DEF join you for this. is it just weapon boosting? if we will have four people it will go MUCH faster. might be able to get lucky and get 1 on 3. that would go very quickly. either way---ill add you on xbox

Ok great. Have a look on True Achievements.com (if you use the site). The gaming session is for 9pm (UK) on the 12th. It is for weapon kills and vehicle ones too I think. I need them all do we can do other stuff too if need be. If you aren't familiar with the site, then check it out if you like. It is much easier to arrange boosting on there.

Same goes for anyone else wanting to get these Vietnam cheevies done.

Edited by pined5551

Ok great. Have a look on True Achievements.com (if you use the site). The gaming session is for 9pm (UK) on the 12th. It is for weapon kills and vehicle ones too I think. I need them all do we can do other stuff too if need be. If you aren't familiar with the site, then check it out if you like. It is much easier to arrange boosting on there.

Same goes for anyone else wanting to get these Vietnam cheevies done.

added you on xbox. i tried logging into TA, but dont know my password or what email i registered with---its been years. but if you can just keep me informed on xbox live, ill be sure to be there. maybe let the boosting session know, so my spot doesnt get taken?

Also looking to finish this game off.

Demo Man

Airkill

Et Tu, Brute?--just 2 more friend kills

Careful Guidence

Won Them All--just the deathmatch stuff

SPECACT assault/medic/recon

and the veitnam gold/silver stars

tank and chopper kills

along with a boat and jeep.

I'm good tuesday night after 10pm and wednesday pretty much all day. I'm PST by the way. Think I can rope a friend into helping too.

GT=Raging Bullgod

Edited by Raging Bullgod

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get some points if anyone is willing to help.

-"Et Tu, Brute"

-"Demo Man"

-"The Dentist"

-"Cantakerous Chauffeur" (35 kills already)

-"Ride of the Valkryie"

-"Every gun" and "Ecstasy of Gold"

Already have a couple finished but still need a few more, especially those sniper rifles

Assault/Kills

- M16A1/30

- AK-47/DONE

- M14/30

Engineer

- M10 (mac)/8

- PPSH/DONE

- Uzi/63

Medic

- M60/58

- RPK/DONE

- XM22/38

Recon

- M40/DONE

- SVD/1

- M21/4

GT: tSavvy

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost the SPECACT DLC. Usually on from 2-3 PM EST to about 9 PM, then again later in the night.

For the original 1000, I only need the Dentist, Airkill and Demolition Man.

For the Vietnam DLC, I need Cantankerous Chauffeur, Doing the Rounds, and Ride of the Valkyrie.

Message me if you want to help. GT is my username. No headset, but these achievements aren't particularly complicated.

I know the online is pretty dead, so if no one wants to do the DLC ones, at least help me get the original 1000.

Edited by Blue Papyrus

Well, i need to boost 3 achievements since most of them are hard to get on my opinion, so the only achievements i am working for are

Demolition man

Et Tu, Brute? (have no friends that play the game)

Air Kill

this all i need for online but i can deal with the others my self ... also i am not working on DLC achievement due to the face i don't got none of them. so message me.

• 2 weeks later...