Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in please.

1. ILLEGAL BEAGLE

2. Michael111417

3. graverobber44

4. Theadvncd1

5. Bunny07x2

6. Suicide MErcy

EDIT: I just got it by myself, However if you're in need of one player just drop me a message!

Anything after 12am tonight however i won't, I'll be on GTA.

Edited by BBQ

Me and my buddy (dice nickey) will be down to help out for Master of Ceremonies. Just send me a message when you want to do it!

1. ILLEGAL BEAGLE

2. Michael111417

3. graverobber44

4. Theadvncd1

5. Bunny07x2

6. Suicide MErcy

7. busterbob42

8. Invincible666

9. FordTotalWar

10. Iridium2002

11. P0000

12. dice nickey

7PM CST then if I read the replies correctly? See you guys tonight. :)

1. ILLEGAL BEAGLE

2. Michael111417

3. graverobber44

4. Theadvncd1

5. Bunny07x2

6. Suicide MErcy

7. busterbob42

8. Invincible666

9. FordTotalWar

10. Iridium2002

11. P0000

12. dice nickey

13. Mrsunchaser

14. Elekidcore

Edited by Elekid

My GT is MotorexGTR32 please message me to confirm it.

1. ILLEGAL BEAGLE

2. Michael111417

3. graverobber44

4. Theadvncd1

5. Bunny07x2

6. Suicide MErcy

7. busterbob42

8. Invincible666

9. FordTotalWar

10. Iridium2002

11. P0000

12. dice nickey

13. Mrsunchaser

14. Elekidcore

15. MotorexGTR32

Everyone here on the list we are going to try and get this around 8pm us eastern time make sure if you haven't downloaded it yet you do it a few hours earlier the game is 6GB and took me 3 hours to dl last night

ALREADY GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT LAST NIGHT WITH RANDOMS I JUST SET-UP A DEDICATED SERVER AND ALL SETTINGS TO THERE LOWEST AND I HAD A 16 PLAYER ROOM IN LIKE 2 MINS THEN LAUNCHED THE GAME AND GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT...BUT IM DOWN TO HELP IF THERE'S A NEED FOR AN EXTRA PERSON...

OR IF ANYONE ELSE NEEDS IT AND ITS ALREADY FULL LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GIVE UP MY SPOT...CONTACT EITHER Theadvncd1 OR Bunny07x2 TO SET IT UP

Got master of ceremonies! And I want to thank the RANDOMS that joined our lobby. Almost nobody from the ones that signed up actually showed up. Thanks to Invincible666, Elkid, theadvncd, and MANZILLO. Note those are not their gamertags exactly. I will recommend to someone from the group I got it with to make another post here and this time do it right. I will probably still help the ones that helped me. So maybe soon well get another list running. Only if you can be on at the designated time PLEASE. Thaanks.

Sorry yesterday the game was not done downloading, but i got it now and im ready to do as much as possible. Think ill just load it up to to see if there people playing tonight.

hey how you do a 16 players match, there is always only 14 spots...

As far as i've seen, this is Player Match only, you must set the 'Dedicated Server' option to 'Yes', as otherwise you will only get a max of 14 players. Note that this makes you unable to play the game with others during that match, though.