need help getting points on snowball level

thor0298

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Snow Blitz level is hateful and frustrating beyond belief.

Taken me forever and finally got it tonight. You really need good timing to hit all the raised areas. You will need keep crashing on the first and second sections as well and then repeating to make sure you've maxed out your points. I actually made it to 150 on that first section.

Make sure you hit all the high areas, jump early to land at the beginning on the ramp and time you jumps to hit all the ramps in each sequence. You need 460+ before the land section as you only get awarded 40 point for completing the level.

Finally hit of score of 515 and got last two achievements.

Glad to have it in the bag and will give me great pleasure in flogging the game on Ebay tomorrow.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This was the toughest achievement of the game. It took me about 10 tries till I finally got it.

My advice is to look at some of the other posts and determine how many points you should have by particular checkpoints.

I was crashing twice before I tried for points that way I could quickly die and try over again before I hit the next checkpoint.

Get the most out of each platform. Some of them you need to go over again and roll over the entire platform in order to get all the points. Its tough to get it on the first run because how fast it moves. I was running over the entire first one then died, came back and jumped off the first platform early so I hit the next one right at the beginning so I got max points.

Hope it helps, it worked for me.

Excellent tips here that made me get it after a few tries.

Most important thing that worked for me was to immediately crash 2 times, so you only need 1 crash to die before a checkpoint so you can redo it over and over until you have enough points to go to the next checkpoint. :woop:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

well I've just completed this part of the achievement,first of all you need to immediately crash twice so that you can have 1 life left.... (1)you need 140-145 points for first checkpoint,(2)you need 265-290 for next checkpoint,(3)you need 315-330 for next checkpoint,(4)you need 460-490 for next checkpoint,and finally the end of the board you get 40 points.So by the end of the round you should be in between 500-530 maximum points. I have gotten every available points in this round and my points are 545,so you have well enough points to get the achievement and don't forget to crash when you get anywhere between 20-30 points and do over until you get your achievement. Hope this helps to anyone still having trouble with this achievement.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It took me about 5 try's the first being my first playthrough then the 2nd and 3rd trying to get all the points and any badges i missed 4th time trying to get every point possible in each section and losing that CP if i felt there were more points and i spent about 20 minutes on the fourth attempt then only having 380 or something close to that, 5th and final attempt waz just blaze through it making sure to hit every spot that waz worth points and not trying to reset even though i knew i missed some points (tho I did die 2-3 times) and i finished with 505 points make sure you don't miss the final section upper path as that seemed to add 100 points then the rest of the level doesnt appear to have points till the end where you will get 40 for completing it although these 40 points might be for not jumping and the very last section I'm not sure to be honest.