Pro Perks Revealed

MrIacob

Also quickscopping will not work for Snipers no more, back to normal COD4 and WaW quickscopping. Treyarch really hates quick scoppers they do

Nice first post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onQfk1T504E]YouTube - Quickscoping in Black Ops compared to Modern Warfare 2[/ame]

Edited by iBlessing 09

Thank you I thought it was a nice first post.

Oh btw in that video it does it show what perks they are using? No? Exactly...

You cannot quickscope WITH A PERK as quickly...Sleight of Hand Pro

quickscopping duh.

Also if you noticed in World at War rifles had a lot more idle sway on them then CoD4, and they probably have a lot in Black Ops seeing as there is a perk that reduces that Idle sway.

Treyarch no like the quickscopes.

I agree, good first post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcfvHKSB6To]YouTube - Black Ops Perks Analysis[/ame]

Edited by ChizCafe

Thank you I thought it was a nice first post.

Oh btw in that video it does it show what perks they are using? No? Exactly...

You cannot quickscope WITH A PERK as quickly...Sleight of Hand Pro

quickscopping duh.

I made the video and when it was normal speed I could tell it was with Slieght of Hand Pro. I'll make another if you want showing it's Pro and that the diffrence is minimum.

People are getting all excited that people wont be able to quickscope any more and stuff like that. But if I remember rightly quickscoping only got more known in MW2 so I'm pretty sure people can quickscope without SoH pro. I used to quickscope in CoD 4 most of the time. It's not hard.

People are getting all excited that people wont be able to quickscope any more and stuff like that. But if I remember rightly quickscoping only got more known in MW2 so I'm pretty sure people can quickscope without SoH pro. I used to quickscope in CoD 4 most of the time. It's not hard.

I know and it takes more skill and its actually more fun, I got a montage up of me doing it on CoD4. What I was addressing is no more Sleight of Hand Pro instant quickscopping. Which is a nice change of pace.

If this site true then I will like the hacker perk being able to turn the enemy equipment to friendly as well as the kill streaks is awesome. I always thought that you should be able to turn enemy claymores into yours if you come up behind them. All of this is good if it is true

Wrong. Hardened is Deep Impact from CoD4, which just increases bullet penetration- like FMJ in MW2. There is NO Stopping Power, and there is NO Danger Close.

Yeah one of the pro perks says "More Resistant to fire damage" or something like that, it literally means fire damage like from the flamethrower gun attachment. There is nothing like Stopping Power or Juggernaught and not Danger Close or one man army ... so thank god

Why would you comment on your own video?

Cause he is lonely...Its tough out there being a retard with no helmet

I think I will miss the lack of stopping power... :(

Why basically if you wanted to win a gun fight you had to use it (especially back when Jugg was in the game, other wise you'd be shooting peanuts at them). Its dumb, its nice now all guns just have there base damaged and there giving us the opportunity for the first time to explore new perk combination's and new things rather then always having that second slot filled with Stopping Power so you win your gun fight. I am glad this is out with Jugg, and also I am glad its not 2 bullets = death, if you watch some gameplays out there it takes a few bullets to kill GOOD!

As much as I like the fact that Stopping Power will no longer be a crutch, I'm a little unsure how it will play out in hardcore. I mainly play HC and people who still relied upon SP were susceptible to UAVs and killstreaks. Now it looks as if Ghost will be the Tier 1 perk of choice for HC and it might nulify the usefulness of Spy Planes and Blackbirds.

Ofc, this is just speculation and will need to be tested in game but I think the vast majority of people on HC will all be Ghosted up.

Overall, looks balanced and opens up a few new interested perk combos. Without playing the game there don't seem to be any exploitable mixes, but that will need to be tested first. Still disappointed about Last Stand pro being able to use equipment, just hope that on HC people won't be able to kill themselves, thus robbing you of your kill....