Worst Thing That Ever Happened to You

I have a thread for the best thing that happened to you, nows the time for the WORST thing that happened to you in multiplayer.

I haven't been playin long enough to have a super worst thing but, yesterday this guy was being racist and talkin trash, and so we were on opposing teams and they were leading and my team had did a final push and sarted to come back and me and him say each other and I got first (head/neck region) but I died first (gay) and the score was 7400 and 7500 and we both on the top of our team

I can't even explain the worst for me. The guy was standing at a window, I jumped towards the window, fell, hit the floor, and then somehow died by his knife even though he was a good ten feet above me.

Even worse than that is my friend who tossed a c4 into a crowd of 2-3 people, one of them in second chance, detonates it, gets no hit markers, then runs in with his knife, stabs a guy, no hit marker, tosses ANOTHER c4, still nothing, then died.

I can't even explain the worst for me. The guy was standing at a window, I jumped towards the window, fell, hit the floor, and then somehow died by his knife even though he was a good ten feet above me.

Even worse than that is my friend who tossed a c4 into a crowd of 2-3 people, one of them in second chance, detonates it, gets no hit markers, then runs in with his knife, stabs a guy, no hit marker, tosses ANOTHER c4, still nothing, then died.

haha.. man that sucks....

On the one occasion of forgetting to minimise the headset volume, I heard what people other my mates are really like on Black Ops. I joined a game of domination mid-way through, went on to thrash everybody. A 'clan' then decided to gang up on this 'noob' (ie. me), criticised my 'good' K/D ratio (which at the time was about 1.4!?!) and said it was only good because I was a 'noob' and didn't go for the objective.

Hearing all this through my tele I got a bit pissed and thought I'd show them - as I had done in the previous game - but I ended up having one of my worst games ever, got an absolute pounding, even though it was on the same level as before. I thought I'd give it another go and got another pounding.

I switched it off after that as I was genuinely annoyed. I was a victim of both cyber bullying and someone being more l33t than me.

I always have something happen to me that is worse than what I thought could even happen. This game never ceases to amaze me at how you can die. The most incredible, unbelievable things can happen, but they happen everyday. Only Call of Duty can make that happen. My hats off to them for a VERY "unique" experience, for everyone, everyday. And by unique, I mean terrible.

Edited by Stickman400

Although it didn't happen to me personally, I saw a video clip today where a guy was trying to tomahawk someone off spawn in Search and Destroy and hits a RC car they were deploying and blows up all six guys on the other team......it was hilarious!

There's a lot of those. It's funny cuz the odds of something like that happening are slim at best. But when half the population throws a tomahawk at the start, it's bound to happen eventually.

Wow. Every thread you're on is you bitching.

Probably getting knifed through walls cause of lag or it lagging really bad and I get knifed.

Nope, no knifing through walls here. So your logic is pure shit

edit: Humor on this site is completely dead, I remember when people didn't have their head up their asses and could laugh at a joke.

OH MY GOODNESS DUDE ITS A ZOMBIE ON YOUR HEAD!! P.S. the Heat suck and are overrated, they can't beat the celtics if their life depened on it :p

O.T: another bad thing thatt happened to me was on my first day, I didn't even beat the campaign yet when I went to mutliplayer, I went like 2 and alot . When I got my first kill, I celebrated, and then got shot in the back of the face

I didn't get killed by this but I did it to someone. Killed someone with my famas and then threw a tomahawk at the guy next to him. My teammate killed this guy before my tomahawk reaches him so my tomahawk banks to the left, goes through 2 walls, and kills the guy I originally killed with my famas right as he spawns

OH MY GOODNESS DUDE ITS A ZOMBIE ON YOUR HEAD!! P.S. the Heat suck and are overrated, they can't beat the celtics if their life depened on it :p

O.T: another bad thing thatt happened to me was on my first day, I didn't even beat the campaign yet when I went to mutliplayer, I went like 2 and alot . When I got my first kill, I celebrated, and then got shot in the back of the face

First of all the Heat does not suck, Lebron, Bosh, and D.Wade..come on man. I will admit their not having the season everyone expected but they are far from being a team that "sucks" next season is going to be a Heat season for sure, if the Heat can man up and quit bitching about their ankles all the time. Celtics are doing pretty good too, don't get me wrong. I mean I won't hate on the Celtics because im a Pierce fan myself.

Eh, chris bosh isn't really good, he's just something that's there to take up space, d wades mainly injured for (exaggeration for you ninnies) 500% of the season. Next year? Doubt it, they're probably gonna get doused my the spurs

You still haven't made a real contribution to the thread yet

Eh, chris bosh isn't really good, he's just something that's there to take up space, d wades mainly injured for (exaggeration for you ninnies) 500% of the season. Next year? Doubt it, they're probably gonna get doused my the spurs

You still haven't made a real contribution to the thread yet

I guess being a 6x NBA All Star just mean you are there to take up space, but what do I know! and sure did right up there under yours..couldn't miss it