why am i always put against all Comp. when in Texas Heat?

StillTIPPIN187

Its annoying.. I earned 1.5 mill twice earlier today playing against normal ppl.. but for about 5 games straight, all ive done is play against tables of computers!

Its annoying cuz they are constantly kickin my ass..

Im not really sure what to do.. Id like to knock out those two spring 2011 achievements i have left..

i don't like playing heat with humans. they are way too slow and play in a way that does not help anyone with this beyond stupid xp system they got going on. all AI matches are the way to go if you want the achievements. and normal online is a way better experience than heat if you want to play humans.

Its annoying.. I earned 1.5 mill twice earlier today playing against normal ppl.. but for about 5 games straight, all ive done is play against tables of computers!

Its annoying cuz they are constantly kickin my ass..

Im not really sure what to do.. Id like to knock out those two spring 2011 achievements i have left..

No kidding. At the triple diamond table, first session tonight, I played all bots at a time when there were supposedly over 10,000 people playing. It had no trouble connecting me with 8 or 9 real people earlier today, and these were generally amusing, quick, and amicable players. All until the bots started pushing them out, to be replaced with FHP's own special version of Mr. Andersons. I could give two shits about playing better than a machine; at least when I was losing to people who were chatting it was fun.

To add to that, a single bot (Marshall Starr) got a flush and two straights all on consecutive hands. I understand that statistically this is probably one of those chance occurrences that should happen on occasion, like flipping heads four or five times in a row. But it still feels like shenanigans.

I agree with the pro-bot comments. Playing humans in Texas Heat is godawful; they take forever and play recklessly. I'm fairly certain people purposefully wait until the last second to make their move despite having plenty of time beforehand. And the Texas Heat AI is very rudimentary; you almost always know when they have a good hand.

Idk, I actually hate playing the computers cuz i can't get any money.. when i do i lose it.

I had tons of fun that past couple times playing against humans.. and i made money. Ive never had slow players, but ive only had the game for about a week.. so idkk

but I got stomped every hand i played with bots tonight.. I was to the point where i would just fold every hand just to leave the game with a little money for the 5milli achievement

You guys say gold is easier against bots? has something changed? did anyone get gold tonight playing against all bots?

You guys say gold is easier against bots? has something changed? did anyone get gold tonight playing against all bots?

i did, but only after playing it safe until i had something i knew i could work with, then making sane raises. after taking a few good pots (at the 3 diamond table, but not sure if that matters), i was able to force folds using the minimum raise for a long winning streak. that xp adds up quickly - streak points, then occasional showdown, takedown, and even river captain xp.

of course, it probably wouldn't have been possible without those first few good pots. once you're rocking around a million chips, you can call almost anything without worry and, since they're just bots, you don't look like a jerk for doing so.

i'd never treat real people like that. high horse comment, sure, but it's just not sporting. not sporting=not fun.

Yes, i did. I was at the Triple Diamond Table with bots and won a few good pots and kicked 6 bots out of the table. I never raised and called everything if I had a good hand (luckily on the river I had four of a kind), fold after the flop if i had nothing and so on... well, I didn't play very good at this round and had no XP bonus (except the one from the "Mens night" for my male avatar), but at the end I won the table and had about 16.500 XP and got the gold medal (rank about 900 with 11.000 players online).