Grade Farming

IC3 L3G3ND

If you do the "Rita Tidal Wave" fights, not very long (I think it averages 1500 every 15 minutes). I used weak enemies outside Zaphias though, and worked on my cooking in between battles. Takes longer, but you get two things done at once, since I didn't cook a single time during the main story. Takes a few hours though.

I also used Ritas Tidal Wave to farm grade for my second playthrough and got about 500 (+/- 100) grade for each fight, which only took 6 or 7 minutes. If you have all important skills for Rita you need, then it's fairly simple. Took me two hours to get all the weapons and skills and one and a half hour for farming the 8.000 grade I needed for my second run now and I'm definitely not that good at this game. :D

A little off topic but if someone could answer that would be great.

If i grade farm on a certain save, and then start a new ex file using a different save (one without the 'star of completion'), will i still have my grade points to spend?

And will i lose out on anything for not using the save with said Star?

In general, you will need

Item: Risky ring (111111 chips @ Nam Cobanda Island)

Skill: Minimum damage, Spell End (psychedelica+1, recommend for 999+ combo), Stun Magic, Light magic

Spell: Tidal Wave, Bloody Howling, Ground Dasher, Crimson Flare, etc

Team mate Item: Dice, Blue Dice

Grade Shop: 2x Grade

Risky ring reduce Rita TP usage to 1 for every spell, so you won't have trouble in TP.

Select hard on battle.

Best catch up 2 group of enemies, which hopeful more than 6 of them. Then click on the "Overloaded Washing Machine", roll a lot chains(not combo)... and repeat...

After 15 mins it "normally" go up to 750 (2x: ~1500)...

I only got 1 dice @ that moment and max I get 680 in 15 mins (avr: 620~600 in 15 mins). Best grade I ever farmed was above 2600 (I bet I stunned them alot), but it took about 45 mins+ :eek::eek::eek:

In advance, don't forget to check the "Overloaded Washing Machine" is working properly [i'm so gonna make you balbabal...]

Most people may know it already, just post it again in advance

Edited by sera07