achievements?

41inuyasha

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another day down and no cheevos? Im sure x360a are trying. Must be crytek keeping things on the Down low till it hits XBLA. And Kugsen I agree with you. Im sure it wont be many becuase theres no online. But i hope theres atleast 25 cheevos with mixed variety. Maybe 500 kills with each weapon or fully level nano suit. One for beating the game multiple times, Just achievements for me to spend a good time earning. Difficulty i can swing both ways, I dont mind but i wont cry if there isnt a supersoldier achievement lol.

lol ya, i believe the whole game had its share of bugs. especially online. But I still loved it like a child. I got lucky, out of like 15 of my friends that i played with on a daily basis, only me and 3 others got the lvl 50 achievement. Everyone else had to prestige lvl 50 before theres popped.

Should we be worried that the achievements aren't out yet? :/

Nope. There is no required time before a game's release that the list be submitted to Microsoft. It can be as late as a day before.

No achievements defo no purchase.

It will have achievements...

Who knows, maybe there won't be achievements? Odd to think that, but considering that the game is out tomorrow, and the achievements aren't out yet and most games have them revealed weeks if not months before release, leaves nothing but a whole lot of uncertainty.

Yeah this worries me as well. Not just about the achievements, but the overall quality of the port. We have had barely any details about it and it just seemed to come out of no where. I'm worried that it might be rushed and have a lot of problems. :(