Respawning Red Belfry Phantom?

Artes

I want to get level 2 of the Bell Keepers covenant and hoping to respawn the phantom for the necessary kills.

After patch 1.03 is anyone having luck with respawning the red phantom at the top of the tower? I'm currently human and wearing the covenant ring in case this matters. I've had no luck getting him to respawn. It's probably just bad rng as my sample is limited to about 15 bonfire resets.

I would prefer the phantom instead of having to kill 30 invaders.

Thanks

Edited by Artes

I want to get level 2 of the Bell Keepers covenant and hoping to respawn the phantom for the necessary kills.

After patch 1.03 is anyone having luck with respawning the red phantom at the top of the tower? I'm currently human and wearing the covenant ring in case this matters. I've had no luck getting him to respawn. It's probably just bad rng as my sample is limited to about 15 bonfire resets.

I would prefer the phantom instead of having to kill 30 invaders.

Thanks

Probably best not to wear the covenant ring, as it will interrupt you while farming the guy.

It also appears to be completely random, but he was showing up much more often after I asteticed the bonfire.

Thanks for the tips. I cleared out respawns in Sol to make it a bit easier up top. I managed to get second level doing pvp over the course of playing yesterday. I haven't checked to see if the 100 level gift armor is worth the effort. I feel sorry for the poor souls needing to pass through this area due to the pvp haven it has become.

Thanks for the tips. I cleared out respawns in Sol to make it a bit easier up top. I managed to get second level doing pvp over the course of playing yesterday. I haven't checked to see if the 100 level gift armor is worth the effort. I feel sorry for the poor souls needing to pass through this area due to the pvp haven it has become.

the armor you get for reaching rank 3 is both terrible and looks silly. The only thing it is worth is just to say you did it, kind of like the rings for beating the game without dying

Hey guys, I have some problems with this one... I managed to farm 10 kills to get up to rank 1 at the red phantom and got a titanite slab. Then I wanted to get Rank 2 for the spell, someone posted you need 20 kills. So after kill #20 I went back to the little bell covernant-man, but nothing happend. After 21 the same, 22, 23, 24... and so on, stopped at 27 kills. Anyone an idea or has the same problem?

Here in Germany, today was a patch 1.2 released, has something changed for the requirements in this covernant?

Hey guys, I have some problems with this one... I managed to farm 10 kills to get up to rank 1 at the red phantom and got a titanite slab. Then I wanted to get Rank 2 for the spell, someone posted you need 20 kills. So after kill #20 I went back to the little bell covernant-man, but nothing happend. After 21 the same, 22, 23, 24... and so on, stopped at 27 kills. Anyone an idea or has the same problem?

Here in Germany, today was a patch 1.2 released, has something changed for the requirements in this covernant?

I had to kill ~30 phantoms. Also, try ringing the bell in Sol every now and then. For some reason that caused mine to trigger.