Worth it?

Aweso

Is this game worth getting? I've been looking for a racing game with rally racing and since the price has come down I'm thinking of picking it up. I've looked through the achievement list and it seems pretty straight forward. Are there any painstakingly dragged out achievement that turn it into a game you never want to play?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Down it down it down it down it down it.

Fixed that for ya ;) (or was that an age gap, thats the only line i hear these days lol)

I've been slowly getting into driving games, mostly since i picked up a wheel and found i loved it. Not such a fan of prim and proper racing ala forza although i do have it and enjoy, much more a NFS style drift around corners, so rally style seemed an obvious choice as NFS is basically arcade style racing. (think i like the word style atm, cba to change it, just waiting for the next level to load :p)

I have to say i picked this up for 12 quid a few months back and im glad i did, do wish i had waited a month, same store had dirt 3 for 2 quid more after lol but i think i will end up playing all 3 eventually, so, meh.