Im worried.. Gta 5 online

diablo666

If it weren't for the one miss-able random event and the armored truck locations I have no idea where they are I'd have true 100%, absolutely everything on the social club stats page, all collectibles and everything gold metaled, mission or whatever. Also everyone owns every buy-able item in stories and vehicle including the fighter jets you can't buy and everyone's a billionaire. And yeah, servers are now saying completely down. No point in thinking you're doing any favors dwelling on it, play another game or do something else. Call a friend. Do something crazy.

Which one is Dom's fourth mission? What's the mission name? I can tell you how I did it.

Edited by Steve007101

Got all Gold medals too? The one for Dom's fourth mission seems completely broken, so I'd like to know how he managed that.

I did that. You just have to grab the parachute, climb over the rail and jump after he does and land it. Just pull the chute as soon as you jump.

The reason I call BS is that anyone that has done all 50 stunt jumps would never want to attempt that again lol. Maybe if you only did 25 of them... twice. But that's the same effort as doing it once :p

Got all Gold medals too? The one for Dom's fourth mission seems completely broken, so I'd like to know how he managed that.

When he jumps go down the stairs to the left, jump off the platform, open parachute straight away. When on the ground run back and laugh at the dumb bastards dead body ..... 100% and an easy gold

If you mean the one where he jumps of the dam and dies, looks for the stairs next to the bike and jump off and parachute.

I did that. You just have to grab the parachute, climb over the rail and jump after he does and land it. Just pull the chute as soon as you jump.

The reason I call BS is that anyone that has done all 50 stunt jumps would never want to attempt that again lol. Maybe if you only did 25 of them... twice. But that's the same effort as doing it once :p

When he jumps go down the stairs to the left, jump off the platform, open parachute straight away. When on the ground run back and laugh at the dumb bastards dead body ..... 100% and an easy gold

May be his third then. The one where you need to fall for 8 seconds before deploying your parachute and then land on the truck. I've counted 9 seconds +10 times and it ALWAYS says 7 seconds in the results screen.

May be his third then. The one where you need to fall for 8 seconds before deploying your parachute and then land on the truck. I've counted 9 seconds +10 times and it ALWAYS says 7 seconds in the results screen.

Oh yeah... that one is impossible lol (for me anyway)

Exactly the same experience as you.