Is it really a 9/10?

L4D II JoK3r

I've seen alot of people with 100% on this is it really that tough? The achievement list seems simple enough, I haven't played this game yet and will buy it if I think I can get the 100% on it. Any input would be great, thanks.

Looking at TrueAchievements, 475 people out of 29,000 have completed the game. I wouldn't class that as a lot, especially given how long the game has been out. I believe the 9/10 is justified and I dare say most of the other people who have slogged through Dark Agent would agree.

Looking at TrueAchievements, 475 people out of 29,000 have completed the game. I wouldn't class that as a lot, especially given how long the game has been out. I believe the 9/10 is justified and I dare say most of the other people who have slogged through Dark Agent would agree.

Thanks, I'll give this one a miss then

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda like it being insanely hard, it keeps the noobs from getting bragging rights they don't deserve. Like in Halo 3 you can only see what difficulty they completed; for all you know it could've been 4 player co-op and they hid in a corner.

I kinda like it being insanely hard, it keeps the noobs from getting bragging rights they don't deserve. Like in Halo 3 you can only see what difficulty they completed; for all you know it could've been 4 player co-op and they hid in a corner.

Halo wasn't hard at all on legendary, doing reach by yourself on legendary was a bit trickier, overall halo isn't a tough game unless it requires a decent team then that's just pure luck.

This game definitely deserves the 9/10, running through Dark Agent is a true test of skills/patience. Wanna know what's worse than playing through a really hard level that took everything you had to get through?..Doing it ALL again because you got careless towards the end:p

Personally I only 100'd this game out of love. And I didn't even go in with that as the initial plan.

This game definitely deserves the 9/10, running through Dark Agent is a true test of skills/patience. Wanna know what's worse than playing through a really hard level that took everything you had to get through?..Doing it ALL again because you got careless towards the end:p

Personally I only 100'd this game out of love. And I didn't even go in with that as the initial plan.

I'd agree with most of that, except for when you play Outpost Rescue on Dark Agent, complete all objectives, defeat Mai Hem and then have the glitch kick in where Johnathon won't go and activate the air defenses...

Controllers' were very nearly thrown :p

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is absolutely a 9/10 difficulty lol. I remember getting the full 1000GS on my old profile (Eldave0) and I think it took me a good 6 months to fully complete it - Playing through on Dark Agent was an absolute arse!

That said I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it overall and am hoping to do it all again on my new profile.

• 1 year later...

Not often that a game is hard these days. There seems to have been some in the early days of the 360 though. I have this game lying around somewhere and sometimes I feel like it should have been played. I'm just not sure that I will enjoy it nowadays. Not because of difficulty but the graphics must be a bit on the weak side by now. :)

• 4 months later...

This game is very difficult when playing Solo Dark Agent and some mission on Coop can be extremely tricky, especially if your partner isn't familiar with the game.

Multiplayer achievements are not that hard, but really time consuming and so patience is key. I have to say though, I feel better beating this game more than most games. Sometimes I play some missions on Dark to see if I can get a higher score.