Mission 9 Help

Yea im stuck on mission 9 ....when i start from my saved checkpt ....i end up killing a guy across from me ...then im randomly walking around the confusing ramps and whatnot and i c nothing...just the tanks on the ground and eventually they will say cannot move any further and i have no clue what im supposed to do...can some1 plzzz help

ok ...u kno the little steel bridge/platform u cross 4 the 1st time?...im on that building...i got the gunner off tank and another guy now im stuck again and im really close to the yellow enemy outpost....i told the tank to advance and they go right past the outpost then says cannot advance either way...the current objective is to neutralize roadblocks

if it sais neutralize roadblocks, you'll have to kill all enemy's on the street (the roadblocks), if you mean the second roadblock you'll have to clear all roofs from enemy's (tank will only proceed if you kill the snipers)....

how many roadblocks have you neutralized already?

I was stuck on this level. Just kill everyone, on the roof, then move the tanks on the street killing everyone they come across.

You have to be the far end of the level to move the tanks to the final roadblock and it's past the yellow marker and around the corner.

You can't see the roadblock yourself, but the tanks will see the enemy then the red icons will flash on your screen then hover your cursor over them and select the tank to fire :uzi:

Should be done then.

I was stuck on this level. Just kill everyone, on the roof, then move the tanks on the street killing everyone they come across.

You have to be the far end of the level to move the tanks to the final roadblock and it's past the yellow marker and around the corner.

You can't see the roadblock yourself, but the tanks will see the enemy then the red icons will flash on your screen then hover your cursor over them and select the tank to fire :uzi:

Should be done then.

far end of the level....which end ...the 1 next to the yellow outpost or the other end?

Yes, there is a bug in this level where sometimes it will not allow you to advance to eliminate the final roadblock. If this happens, you have to start the ENTIRE level over from scratch. One thing I recommend: Make sure that YOU, not the tank under your command, are the one to eliminate the enemy soldiers at each checkpoint.

Yes, there is a bug in this level where sometimes it will not allow you to advance to eliminate the final roadblock. If this happens, you have to start the ENTIRE level over from scratch. One thing I recommend: Make sure that YOU, not the tank under your command, are the one to eliminate the enemy soldiers at each checkpoint.

yea i finished campaign on hard and normal not to long ago but good advice

Just my two cents: I've finished this level twice now without any problems. There is NO NEED to move your tanks. You can get all the way to the end of the level, killing all the rebels and never move your tanks. You'll still proceed as planned, too. You'll also avoid this glitch someone mentioned.