Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

I've got a boosting session set up for Saturday, November 10th, at 12pm Pacific Time for the new DLC achievements. Feel free to sign up on Trueachievements.com or just message me on XBL and I will sign you up. Both of these achievements should take no more than 1-2 hours to do.

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time Ghost Recon player

Noob when it comes to GRFS I want to play co op and all of the game modes, but no one is willing to teach newcomers. The only dlc I have is Artic strike (got it free) so if anyone is still playing add me and maybe we can learn together some time. I've had the game for a while, but since I didn't jump in from day one, I'm the low man on the totem pole (zero rank).

TreFacTor

Edited by TreFacTor

I'm getting this game from GameFly on Thursday around 2-3 pm EST. Anyone who wants to do any co-op add my GT: SANTANA GoesHAM and we'll knock em out. Also need the mp achievements so if someone could help that would be great!

Edited by x Stacks x

I need to do the squad achievements and the friend challenge achievements - hit me up if you can help.

My stats are still at zero since the last stats reset, so ideally want someone in a similar position to farm the return fire volleys, as per the achievement roadmap guide.

I also need a partner to dash through the campaign on easy for the co-op cheev too. Have done elite so only really want an easy playthrough

UltimateTT66

Edited by UltimateTT66

Boosting both DLC packs in the next half an hour, so if you have the content downloaded and need the MP and squad achievements (DLC only) then get online and send me a message in the next half an hour. Don't message me here - just on Xbox live via my GT.: jackanape

We'll be starting at 10am or thereabouts but have had two people drop out at the last minute. Need eight for squad games and have six at the moment. Cheers.

Ok, we didn't get enough people for the DLC stuff last weekend. So I have rearranged for this Saturday at 10am GMT.

We have eight people at the moment, but that includes two people with second consoles, so if one person doesn't turn up we'll be in trouble. Likewise if I get extra people we can leave out the spare accounts and get people in.

You MUST have both the Arctic and Khyber Strike mutiplayer DLC packs. Just message me on Xbox Live to say if you are interested. We will do both of the squad achievements quickly and then just do Sabotage games to get the map specific wins done with. Should take a couple of hours at the absolute most - hopefully it will be far quicker.

Be aware that we are only doing the four DLC MP achievements, nothing else.

GT: jackanape

Ok, we didn't get enough people for the DLC stuff last weekend. So I have rearranged for this Saturday at 10am GMT.

We have eight people at the moment, but that includes two people with second consoles, so if one person doesn't turn up we'll be in trouble. Likewise if I get extra people we can leave out the spare accounts and get people in.

You MUST have both the Arctic and Khyber Strike mutiplayer DLC packs. Just message me on Xbox Live to say if you are interested. We will do both of the squad achievements quickly and then just do Sabotage games to get the map specific wins done with. Should take a couple of hours at the absolute most - hopefully it will be far quicker.

Be aware that we are only doing the four DLC MP achievements, nothing else.

GT: jackanape

I'm hopefully going to be free tomorrow morning, so please count me in on this for now - I'll confirm ASAP. GMT player here,miso no problems.

Just downloaded the dlc in anticipation...!

EDIT - probably to going to be free until midday now. If you can wait for me, then great. If not, no worries. I will try to get online earlier though.

Edited by UltimateTT66