So am I "done" with this?

T-Hybrid

Up until now I've been adding all completed games to my X360A profile. However, BioShock 2 has become the first retail title I've "completed" that has additional DLC achievements....that I don't want to buy.

Mostly because I am not a fan of the multiplayer, or the Gathering. Frankly now that I finished it I'm considering selling it back to get some credit towards other upcoming titles.

I was going to add BioShock 2 to my profile as a "Completed" title, is this going to lead to problems down the road with 100% clubs or anything? I consider it 100% Retail finished, but I wouldn't be asking anybody to actually include me in any sort of FULL completion group.

I've already accepted it will never be marked as done on my Gamer Profile with MS, but I'd like to be able to indicate that this game is a retail 1000/1000.

Just looking for suggestions/discussion. It's an odd dillemma.

100% Retail completion is all the original 1,000 GS!

So if you gont have any of the MP achievements then you can get added to the club I'm afraid. Buying the DLC to then make it add up to 1k still doesn't cuont.

To added to the Clubs you'll need either the full original 1k and/or all the DLC to be entered into those DLC clubs..

It's a bit of a bitch caus I dont like the MP either, so I'm left out of the leveling up chieves but it aint bothering me to much caus I know one day I can suck it up and do it!

I always consider a game with the original 1000 to be complete only if DLC comes out after I had the 1000. If DLC comes out after that, I feel comfortable ignoring it and still claiming the game complete. However, if I go into a game knowing it has more than 1000, I won't call it complete unless I do it all.

Buying the DLC to then make it add up to 1k still doesn't cuont.

Don't worry there. The 1000 I have for BioShock 2 is the retail 1000. I haven't bought any DLC (and don't plan to), which is why I consider it done. What bugged me was I grinded up to Level 40 in MP...leaving just a Brass Balls/Hard run through.

Then they announced the DLC the NEXT DAY and killed all motivation I had to finish the games achievements. Finally motivated myself to get the last two to check it off as "complete" and move on. Specially with a few games I've been wanting to play and just not having time to.

If I have the original 1000/1000, i put it on my 100% list. Even if I have the DLC, but haven't completed all the extra acheevos. But that's me. I hope I won't get kicked off here for that, I doubt I would.

Although I agree with Pants, I don't feel right claiming it as 100% complete if I know there is DLC that came out before I got the 1000/1000. But I do it anyway.

However I don't have the issue that you do, T-Hybrid. I actually enjoyed the MP on here simply because it was a great change of pace from the Call of Duty's, Halo's, and Battlefield's. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was a solid effort to adding a decent MP to an amazing single-player game.