Rhythm Master Achievement

That is in fact the requirement for the achievement. I just completed the game tonight, and I posted my method for unlocking it over a TA.

It is a bit of a pain though, mostly due to the game deciding not to recognize you halfway through a song a times.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll go check it out.

-foot

Good find but holy crap is that difficult. I tried it a few times and my legs were completely destroyed. Didn't get it either haha. I think I have found another less painful way. Stand side on to the camera and to hip thrusts back and forth to the beat. I didn't get the achievement with it on account of being so exhausted from the previous method but I got 200+ rhythm points so that could be a possible alternative.

Damn ive got 264 rhythm tricks on ymca and achievement didnt pop. my legs hurts and im little bit frustrated.

165 rhythm tricks on unbreakable and still nothing but bpm is less deadly. Ive put my hands on my thighs and make a kind of light squats.

175 rhythm tricks on unbreakable (still nutin) - method: chair behind and hands helps make a halfsquats. Now my arms and legs hurts :)

Metod with chair is best for me

Every little steps 190 rhythms (nutin but ive make a mistake so im trying again)

method with chair wins - im stinking like a boar but every little step gives me a achievement at 199 Rhythm tricks

Edited by Robert de Clair

Damn ive got 264 rhythm tricks on ymca and achievement didnt pop. my legs hurts and im little bit frustrated.

165 rhythm tricks on unbreakable and still nothing but bpm is less deadly. Ive put my hands on my thighs and make a kind of light squats.

175 rhythm tricks on unbreakable (still nutin) - method: chair behind and hands helps make a halfsquats. Now my arms and legs hurts :)

Metod with chair is best for me

Every little steps 190 rhythms (nutin but ive make a mistake so im trying again)

method with chair wins - im stinking like a boar but every little step gives me a achievement at 199 Rhythm tricks

What is this chair method that you speak of? Inquiring minds want to know =).

-foot

• 4 months later...

Seems like I'm the only one on top of this games leaderboard on x360a.. For getting the "rhythm master" achievement I found this video on youtube, that helped me enormous to understand how to maintain rhythm tricks throughout an entire song.. I also used the song that this person is using and the achievement will also unlock at the end when you get 199 rhythm tricks (Thanks to Robert de Clair to figure out) throughout this song. The song is called Bobby Brown-Every little step

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5s1wjUgqI]Rhythm Master - Rhythm Party - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Myrcella

• 7 months later...

honestly, I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Tried that chair with squats trick twice and got 0 rhythm tricks but 200 step tricks. What a pain. I also tried the jump rope trick on ymca... 16 rhythm tricks. now that's what I call a lot, wow! No matter what I try, everythin counts as shaking and stepping, but no rhythm tricks, no sir.

and that video here doesn't exist anymore...

• 2 months later...

What gives me rhythm tricks is swaying my hips while swinging my arms back and forth behind me almost in a runway model walk. The hard part is keeping it up for an entire song, as well as what a previous poster said about the game deciding to only accept the movement as step tricks halfway through the song sometimes!

I managed 257 rhythm tricks on YMCA. So frustrating. This is the last achievement I have to get for this game. I suppose I'll get lucky and get it eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
honestly, I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Tried that chair with squats trick twice and got 0 rhythm tricks but 200 step tricks. What a pain. I also tried the jump rope trick on ymca... 16 rhythm tricks. now that's what I call a lot, wow! No matter what I try, everythin counts as shaking and stepping, but no rhythm tricks, no sir.

and that video here doesn't exist anymore...

Sorry about the video doesn't exist anymore.. It was only showing you an example to how you could obtain rhythm tricks in that song. When I did it, there was no guide on how you could obtain it.