Question about current event

chewy

Yes, and I've said it before, PSUPEDIA, PSUPEDIA! if you don't know, the wiki will. psupedia.info will have every piece of info you need to know. The game has been around for 3 years now, and people have been working on the wiki just as long. also for a relative on the exp, The event will give probibly double the exp that WB gives depending on your character lvl and the mission lvl.

Remember that if your 20 lvls lower than the enemies you will be recieving reduced exp. So figure out what you can kill faster with your party. For example, if your lvl 80, You will actually make more exp per kill from A rank MAG+ than running S rank MAG+. Sure you can do the higher lvl, but because the enemies are so much higher than you - you being 80, them being like 160, you wont be getting the proper exp that they give. During S rank runs I was doing with several members here, they were obtaining about 600-700 mp a kill (they were lvl 80+ no higher than 9000) and I was a lvl 16X (currently at 163) and I was gaining 1200+ exp a kill. When we dropped down to A rank to help another, they were recieving more exp from A rank compared to S.

Thanks to both for the replies. I am currently a mere level 22, I just started this weekend. I haven't found anyone to play with (though my one friend ran me through the first couple expansion achievements) so I attempted to do the event solo, on what I assume is the lowest level, and was able to get close to the end, but not finish, by myself. However, it required a lot of running around, dodging, and taking pot shots at enemies when they were following behind. Thus, it didn't feel like I was being efficient with my time. Obviously, this can be remedied if I find people to play with, but in terms of soloing, I wasn't sure what would be the most efficient. Thanks again for the insights.

PS: if anyone else is looking to level up, and will have a couple hours each night (east coast time) to do so, send me a FR and we can make some runs together.

IMO the best thing you could do is goto Universe 1 or 2, Leo or Caelum, Guardians colony 5th floor (thats where the event is being held) and start your own party. Keep it open and people will join. That way your the leader and you have the booting power. Not that you want to boot people that join, but your making sure your not going to get booted. It really sucks joining a random party and then they just boot you. This will happen a lot, not at any specific lvl or anything, people are just jerks. So being the party leader keeps the mission fair.

Edited by lXl Will lXl

IMO the best thing you could do is goto Universe 1 or 2, Leo or Caelum, Guardians colony 5th floor (thats where the event is being held) and start your own party. Keep it open and people will join. That way your the leader and you have the booting power. Not that you want to boot people that join, but your making sure your not going to get booted. It really sucks joining a random party and then they just boot you. This will happen a lot, not at any specific lvl or anything, people are just jerks. So being the party leader keeps the mission fair.

That is what I will do. Thank you.