Anyone else laugh at the Sasquatch?

Zombiedrd

Hey dont laugh a Sasquatches crying voice. I sound like that lol...

No not really I'm just a sucker for Self Deprecating Humor, But it would be cool to be a Big Foot/Sasquatch... OR a Swampsquatch!

There really are Swampsquatches...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiePDFhRjrM]YouTube - Baby Cakes - Lies[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dead eyed him and put like half a dozen bullets into him.

Only thing that caught me off guard was when I saw another sasquatch later on in the game (like 5+ hours after supposedly killing the last sasquatch in that mission). Weren't they supposed to be extinct after that?! Or do they still spawn all the time?

I thought it was strange the whole time killing the other ones how they always ran away and didn't attack at all. It was especially noticeable because I didn't have any ammo at the time and had to chase them all down and burn them with the torch. These things eat babies?

No you fool. We eat mushrooms and berries.

Edited by crackedeggs1

He begged me to kill him then when I pulled my Revolver he ran yelling at me so I shot him in the back of the head!

Yeah same here! Begging me to kill him then bitching out when he saw the shotty.... Too late furball! - BOOM! :uzi:

Only thing that caught me off guard was when I saw another sasquatch later on in the game (like 5+ hours after supposedly killing the last sasquatch in that mission). Weren't they supposed to be extinct after that?! Or do they still spawn all the time?

Also same here! I've found (and mercilessly slaughtered) one more since I finished the quest & supposedly wiped out the species... It could have been a hot-babe sasquatch too and Mr BooHoo-I'm-The-Last-One will never have a chance now!! :p