Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for two people with two controllers each going for curbstomps to play with, hopefully later tonight. I need <1000 assists so I'll be downing with the Scorcher while you guys get kills. Finishing up my assists will take approximately 25 rounds which will be just over an hour and half. By the time I'm done both players will have 480 curbstomps.

I need curbstomps send me a message on xbl

GT BlazinDrag0n:woop:

Hi guys and gals, need help with most of the Horde achievements. Any and all help is appreciated!

If you want a good Gears 3 player to help you out, just send me a message and add me: jai92

Edited by jai92

Hi everybody. I only need 2 last ribbons to 100% and really need some help with them! Of course i' ll help you with any other ribbons! Feel free to add me on xbl with a short message. I' m online now! :uzi:

My last 2 ribbons:

- Team Savior (Beast)

- I Gotcha (Horde)

Hey man ill help you i also got another live account so we could get it faster. we could do it friday or saturday just send me a msg

Edited by a_mcbain

Looking for a person with a 2nd controller to sign in a guest account to do 4 player co-op arcade run. You don't even have to play if you don't wanna. Hit me up with a msg if interested. Gonna be getting on in an hour or so and will be on most of the day. Same goes for the next couple days.

GT:TheNutman69321

Edit:got it

Edited by thenutman69321