Honest review :)

PANIC ATTACK 10

well this is one of those extreame pleasures that almost makes you feel guilty for playing it.

yes its that good! not only can you use kinect but a controller too. thus showing both can co-exists side by side in core games!

though you can use both. i found kinect more responsive & natural.

one hand does lasers, the other missles, both up in air is smartbomb.

the visuals & sounds are equally impressive. bosses are very cool as well as the other enemies or what not.

simply put you cant go wrong with this. though i never did understand the story lmao.

short but mindblowing fun game. makes this very unique title an easy 10/10 for me.

anyone can play this too. as you can play sitting down.

awesome game & i qaurentee you have not played anything like it. a must buy for kinect owners!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I really enjoyed it as well, pity a lot of people don't seem to share the same view. I've recommended this game to loads of people and nearly all have given me negative responses after playing it. If we don't have games like this all we'll end up with is FPS's and FIFA.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are you using a control, or a Kinect sensor? It's A LOT more enjoyable to play with a Kinect sensor in my opinion.

Absolutly! Also i started playing the Game on Hard today and find it easyer with Kinect than with Pad Controll that seems to be to slow sometime...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...