My Killstreak Theory

OK, it may not be my own theory but it is still a theory nevertheless:

First of all in the multiplayer video we can see 15 unlockables and one being the AC-130 gunship at an 11 killstreak - this means there can be some form of a killstreak reward at reaching killstreaks higher than that from MW.

Also it says "1 unlocks remaining" so I think you can select which unlock you want next.

Therefore, i have reason to believe that you aquire unlocks after every 5 ranks for example.

With this in mind you may enter a match without the ability to even get a UAV and you have to 'unlock and equip' it first.

Also, as there seem to be 5 tiers, I believe there is an unlock at 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11 killstreak but you can only get a reward at 3 of these.

How This Will Work

I have 5 unlocks and I have chosen a UAV (3 KS reward), Airstrike (5 KS), Helicopter (7 KS), AC130 Gunship (11 KS) and a Tank (11 KS - Made up.)

With these unlocks I may choose to have a UAV at 3, Airstrike at 5 and the AC130 at 11.

Alternatively, I may not choose to have a UAV but have an Airstrike at 5, Helicopter at 7 and a Tank at 11!

(I hope this all made sense)

Personally I would prefer 3 , 5 , 8 and 11 and this may be the case I dont know.

http://i29.tinypic.com/169q0kj.jpg

Edited by BerserkMidget08

Being able to customize your kill streak weapons/perks is an awesome idea, and it could really mix it up. looks like there are plenty of options. i wonder what they all are.

UAV

Airstrike

Helicopter

AC-130

are all there for sure, but what else

dogs?

artillery?

mortars?

a tank?

suicide bombers?

ammo chest?

more health?

enemy clothing disguise?

remote controlled bomb?

x-ray goggles?

Being able to customize your kill streak weapons/perks is an awesome idea, and it could really mix it up. looks like there are plenty of options. i wonder what they all are.

UAV

Airstrike

Helicopter

AC-130

are all there for sure, but what else

dogs?

artillery?

mortars?

a tank?

suicide bombers?

ammo chest?

more health?

enemy clothing disguise?

remote controlled bomb?

x-ray goggles?

Just wondering, having a Dogs, Chopper at same time is a bit OTT?

Just wondering, having a Dogs, Chopper at same time is a bit OTT?
like in the previous cod games.. they probably wont allow 2 of the same level kill streak weapon/perk at the same time.

for example if one of your teammates calls in the dogs you wont be able to call in your copter until the dogs have gone.

I'm just throwing possible ideas out there on what could be in the game.

Sounds like a good theory but i dont its the case as in the Video the player gets a kill in the Gunship and gets a 50+ now the only gametype you get 50+ is in search and destroy and i cant see them uping the players in a SnD to 11 plus lol, I can see that gun ship being a pain in arse, Unless you get it for a limit time.

Edited by Genesis x360a

Sounds like a good theory but i dont its the case as in the Video the player gets a kill in the Gunship and gets a 50+ now the only gametype you get 50+ is in search and destroy and i cant see them uping the players in a SnD to 11 plus lol, I can see that gun ship being a pain in arse, Unless you get it for a limit time.

Bruv;

It's either they have upped it so you can carry kills on to next round.

OR

You get 50 per kill for a TDM match, meaning the new challenges and they have kept level cap at 65, so S&D would be 250? :S

And please read my thread, the link is about disecting the video, the gunship only comes for 20 seconds (although they debate 30), and it can be shot down, although flares can be fired :p

If you noticed in the video it said free-for-all at the bottom at certain points so I think it might have just been revamped for when they were testing the game to also test out the ranks and go through them faster, cause if it was 50 points per kill for free-for-all, then hell, i know what im playing.