Looking for players CO-OP/MP Partners

Use this thread if your just looking for fellow Magic players to play with, This is not for achievement trading.

Might be wise to post something about yourself

Im 24

Never played Magic until Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 and im totally hooked now

I tend to play quite aggressive decks and am always up for a laugh

Gamertag - Shadow Monkey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More then happy to play with or against people on 2013. Idk how happy i am to say that considering i'm disappointed they added a B/W Exalted deck and not a vampire deck =/. Give it time eventually MP will be plagued with kids using the Exalted deck because they want an easy win.

I'd like some people to play 2HG with, but i'd be up for any gametype, really. I've put a lot of hours into MTG, both on xbox and in real life. Also, I have a mic. Make sure you send me a message with the request so I don't decline it.

Mason DSG

I've been playing the 2 previous incarnations but if you want to know how well I play...

I learned more in the 2013 Tutorial than I ever learned playing the 2 previous games.

I'll happily play with you or against you.

Send me an invite but please just send a message saying it's for Magic so I don't delete you.

Az

Anyone want to boost out some decks? We do a 1 vs 1 and then one person concedes giving the other a win enabling them to gain a card for the deck they use. We do this in a private match.

If anyone is down for this message me on XBL only please

Im a 26 year old father looking for some mature gamers to play this game with for some fun games of all types. gamertag is grimr3apa a sidenote I have been playing magic since I was like 13 so I am not a horrible player by any means but also not amazing as I have always played on and off and I got older.

Hi I am 33 living in the UK not played magic for over 6 years just got back into the game I have brought the 2013 deckbuilders kit and fat pack. Looking for fellow magic players on xbox 360 as I have just got planeswalkers 2013. Also if you live in the Walsall area and play the card game drop me a message online to see if we can get a game together.

Unholywarrior19

Hi All,

I live in Melbourne, Australia and haven't played M:TG in about, oh, 10+ years. However, I went all out and bought Duels of the Planeswalker 2013 on X360.

Any players in Australia who are interested in some games? Add me - II DigiMick II.

Also, looking to knock over the MP achievements to get them out of the way, any help in getting this done would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi again All,

I'm finding games quite rare to come by here in Australia :(

If someone would be so kind as to message/add me so I can obtain the cheevo regarding winning an xbox live game I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, happy to receive adds for just playing the game.

Hi All,

I live in Melbourne, Australia and haven't played M:TG in about, oh, 10+ years. However, I went all out and bought Duels of the Planeswalker 2013 on X360.

Any players in Australia who are interested in some games? Add me - II DigiMick II.

Also, looking to knock over the MP achievements to get them out of the way, any help in getting this done would be appreciated.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...