Funny hatemail :)

MadMaxxx123

Yesterday I had somebody say I annoyed him because i kept killing him and then he asked to 1v1 me. He then called me a pussy for not wanting to. I left his game and joined Opiate's and he followed me there. I killed him once when he was doing a jihad jeep, then I he got in a helicopter and I main gunned him while he was in the heli and then I killed while on foot. So why is he calling me bad again?

Yesterday I had somebody say I annoyed him because i kept killing him and then he asked to 1v1 me. He then called me a pussy for not wanting to. I left his game and joined Opiate's and he followed me there. I killed him once when he was doing a jihad jeep, then I he got in a helicopter and I main gunned him while he was in the heli and then I killed while on foot. So why is he calling me bad again?

Haha ))) Once I killed one guy 60 times in one match )

All I see is the infamous blue square with the white "?". What did the message say?

"you camping piece of shit i will find you and i will fucking cut you open like a fish you fucking piece of shit fuck you fuck you fuck you i hope they murder your entire family you fucking coward"

I don't have any BF3 related hate mail. In fact, I don't think I've received any hate mail this year related to FPS' apart from this, on Black Ops 2. Needless to say, I had a good laugh, before replying along the lines of "I killed you enough to make you get mad and send me an angry message, and I'm the one who's bad?" I got no further messages from him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx1pHFY14us]Black Ops 2 Cry Baby - YouTube[/ame]

I generally get at least one message per game/server. It's really funny.

The ONLY time I ever send a message myself to someone else is when they are region switching from US or Brazil or whatever to get a lag advantage, then I call them region cheaters and ask if they are proud about their stats when they're not actually legit.

"you camping piece of shit i will find you and i will fucking cut you open like a fish you fucking piece of shit fuck you fuck you fuck you i hope they murder your entire family you fucking coward"

Thanks for that! But for whatever reason, it showed up in my post. Go figure.

But all of hat rage because of a game? I'd hate to see this person when a REAL crysis happens.

"as a admin of xbox life your profile will be terminated due to racial conent and system tampering you have 24 hours to appeal before account termination acct771124 refid11345"
What lol???
I got one of these too, WOLFY! Benny, it's basically some guy getting so butthurt that he pretends to be an Xbox Live moderator to scare you into something. Mine read something like "hello i am an xbox live moderator and you have been suspectted of cheating, a small update will be delivered to your console to detect any illegal hardware"

1) I laughed at his grammar and punctuation skills.

2) I noted he was a guy I was currently Nemesis-ing so replied with something like "So only people who cheat can own you? Is that how good you think you are? Well, sorry bud, but I got some bad news for you... But go ahead and send that update long when you're ready :)"

No reply.

I got one of these too, WOLFY! Benny, it's basically some guy getting so butthurt that he pretends to be an Xbox Live moderator to scare you into something. Mine read something like "hello i am an xbox live moderator and you have been suspectted of cheating, a small update will be delivered to your console to detect any illegal hardware"

1) I laughed at his grammar and punctuation skills.

2) I noted he was a guy I was currently Nemesis-ing so replied with something like "So only people who cheat can own you? Is that how good you think you are? Well, sorry bud, but I got some bad news for you... But go ahead and send that update long when you're ready :)"

No reply.

Yep! His spelling and grammar were so bad that I couldn't help but laugh! A few mistakes is one thing, but he couldn't even properly spell the name of the company he claims to work for! LOL. The irony is that I actually was cheating... by accident, of course... I got revived the second I died and somehow became invincible and ended up going 24-1.

The irony is that I actually was cheating... by accident, of course... I got revived the second I died and somehow became invincible and ended up going 24-1.

So someone else glitched you on your behalf :p Didn't they patch that? Like, 12 times now?

Still finding invisible guys around. Got run over by a DPV on Oman that was being driven by a ghost. Actually had to laugh at that.

And for this, he goes postal? That's scary.

Some people are pretty silly. I simply don't reply to those. Just block coms and move on. I'm not going to start a dialogue with hollow heads. Better conversation to be found in bricks.

Don't get hate many msgs on BF3, got all kinds back when I played that... other game that shall remain nameless. Most of my BF3 msgs have been twitch tv livestream invites or kudos.

Funniest one I can recall, Sienne a few months back. Support guy was campwanking up a storm with claymores in the buildings around flags we had capped waiting for us to spawn in. So I made it my business to de-camp him. Was quite successful.

He sent me a message accusing me of being a spawn camper.

How quaint. :p

Edited by Opiate42