The Teaser and The Romantic

simpsonsfan62

These achievements dont seem to work when i do them could any body help me with these. They are 2 of 4 that i still have to unlock. Thanks. Gamertag below.

Are you sure you've done them right? The Teaser can be quite tricky, so read around and see if some of the methods work for you. There's nothing better than persisting and unlocking these achievements!

quote from achievement guide-

Location and expressions indeed. Simply target (left trigger) and press Y to find out their perfect spot, perfect expression or perfect gift. Some show them, some don't, so find someone that shows the place and expression. Then, get them to follow you there; it might take a bit of groundwork to get them there and be careful of the sexes issue (women might not like women), but once there, perform the perfect expression (see The Show Off) and if that doesn't work, give them their perfect gift. I personally got it with just the place and expression.

So just get somebody, check there status to see there sexual preferences, take them to the favorite spot, which is in the Y menu on them, then once there give them there favorite gift or favorite expression.

first, make sure you have played each game, they are

Keystone (Bowerstone Market), Fortune's Tower (Westcliff), Spinnerbox (Oakfield)

go to bloodstone, go to the pub and outside will be the game master. start playing. put 2 on the top arch and go into putting them in the middle borrow loads of chips, enough so that you can put money on the bottom bit. once you can remember how much money you have now. keep on gambling and putting them all on the bottom line, not the numbers, the ones with the dice. when you have over 500 quit the table and it should unlock. what i did was do it to 700