Justin Bieber Movie

UK Dennis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mostly ignored Bieber, but it's getting to the point where I feel like he's the new Twilight... posters, BOOKS BEING PUBLISHED, movies, commercials. Blargh. Seeing as I dislike both of them, it's starting to grate on my nerves. I count my blessings though - at least I'm in college where I can choose to be anti-social and not hear other girls screaming about this shit.

I feel sorry for all babysitters, parents, or older siblings etc of anyone and gets dragged to watch this movie :X

I still don't understand the big deal about him. But, I am a guy, so I will probably never understand.

I personally don't think he deserves his own movie. He hasn't done anything significant in his 15 years of living, or however old he is. So he can sing and dance, big fucking deal. /mini rant

Just my opinion though. He's rich and famous, good for him I suppose.

Seriously right.. People will kill class A singers like 2 Pac but yet no ones taken a pop at him yet?

Oh and for anyone that aint seen it..

... You just HAD to link that atrocity!

ARGH. MY POOR EYES... AND EARS!

Also, @StolenPaper18, are you kidding me? I'm a chick and hate him still. It's not a gender thing!

... You just HAD to link that atrocity!

ARGH. MY POOR EYES... AND EARS!

Also, @StolenPaper18, are you kidding me? I'm a chick and hate him still. It's not a gender thing!

I'm not saying that ALL girls like him. I'm just saying that the majority of girls do and I'm 98% sure that there are more girls that listen to him than guys.

But it does bring joy to my ears to know that you hate him :p

If I posted in this thread a month ago I would be doing the same, but I have to give it to the kid because he's quite talented. Though I've only heard about 2 or 3 songs, he seems to have a good voice, knows how to market himself, and in the interviews I've seen him in, he seems like a nice kid. So I give props to the kid.

Now I do agree that it's getting a bit overboard, an autobiography and a documentary? A bit crazy seeing as he's only like 15.

Every one of the theaters that show his movie will just reek of bubblegum and homework.

aaahaha! What I read there will never be unread.

That's another way "THEY" want to rule over the world. "THEY" are everywhere. "THEY" build up this Bieber guy to manipulate all the girls in the world! :D

We are doomed, DOOOOMED I SAY! :D

Let us hope that "THEY" sacrifice Beiber for good corn harvest. Remember; Sacrifice in March, corn have plenty starch.

What the actual fuck.

I swear the kid just got lucky and got spotted on youtube. Now he has a movie/documentary about his life?

I give up on humanity

You know I was going to something similar to that, almost hte same words XD

This is a worser idea than that screaming twat off youtube who got a film.

I seriously dont know what the world has come to lol