whats wrong with this?

klaww

First of all, I was just playing the game normally, then come midnight, it gave me 100 karma points. but no plus sign, so i dont think it was supposed to happen. Then, when i completed a wish, it said karma 100 points. not complaining, just wondering.

Secondly, i was trying for the achievement where you befriend all your coworkers, and i decided ill have one of my character befriend everybody at the criminal building. Since i bought the deed there, i could fire sims. i fired one of them, leaving only one. I am currently bestfriends with them, yet no achievement. Any help?

Well, to answer your first question, when you see that 100 at midnight, it's because you were maxed out at 100 already when it struck midnight, so instead of showing you how much extra you get (+10, + 15, etc.), it just shows you 100.

As for your second issue, I have no idea. I got that achievement when I did the culinary track, because there was only one co-worker, which was my boss.

Well, to answer your first question, when you see that 100 at midnight, it's because you were maxed out at 100 already when it struck midnight, so instead of showing you how much extra you get (+10, + 15, etc.), it just shows you 100.

As for your second issue, I have no idea. I got that achievement when I did the culinary track, because there was only one co-worker, which was my boss.

Oh, thats understandable, I thought my game was glitched.

hm. thats odd, then. hope it'll fix itself soon. thanks anyway though.

To befriend all your co-workers your sim needs to be working at the job (so in your case be in the criminal career) not just owning a deed to the business.

No, no, the sim works there. I was just saying that she has the deed so that sims could be fired.

I am pretty sure that achievement is glitched. On more then one occasion I had a sim wish to befriend boss and all co-workers and when the wish was fulfilled and I got my points the achievement wouldn't pop. I'd then keep working leveling the relationship and got everyone I worked with to old friend.... nope

I had did it on about five different sims before it ever happened. And the one it did finally work for I was just friends with one co-worker and old friends with the other.... Go figure....

You might want to try to get it before you reach level ten maybe being boss counts it out since you automatically "lose" one co-worker (ie your boss) I'm not sure.

Like I said when I got it I had fulfilled the requirements many many times before it happened.... Other people I know it did it right away *shrug*