Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all awesome, really glad so many people got organized so quickly. Looks like this weekend is the best time for most of us, so let's lock in a start time of Saturday, Feb 1, at 3:30 EST.

We should have our 8th player by then, I hope. We only need a full roster for just a few specific achievements anyhow. Meanwhile, should we see each other on earlier than this weekend, I'm willing to boost nearly anytime.

1. WizardSleeve08

2. Chiffonsamus

3. yodacola2

4. The ArmedMadman

5. abcDesi90

6. Tazman04

7. HpG Shadow

Anyone else who wants in, msg me!

I already posted but didn't have enough time durinthe last session to get the achievements. Let's get a party together. Let's say Saturday (Feb 8th) at 7 pm EST? If you want to join drop a post here and we will put a list together!

1. GeneralCurry726

1. GeneralCurry726

2. Canucklehead X

i know im a bit late with this game but im up to boost some of the easier MP achievements. not looking to level up to 30 with everything but the winner and kills achievements im down to get. i can be on almost any time. message me Mr Blonde 324

didnt see generals post right above mine but im down to boost at that time as well

1. GeneralCurry726

2. Canucklehead X

3. SoN GoKu 03

4. Yodacola2

5. Mintigo

6. Mr Blonde 324

7. blackhawks1009

Achievement session Feb 8th at 7 pm EST

Main focus is on Predator Paragon, I Like Those Odds, Know Thy Enemy, and Clutch.

Forgot to say that mics would be ideal as well.

I'd like to join too. GT:Kyuss1978.