Anthology DLC Problem

paul299

I got the Assassins's Creed Anthology today and had a problem with the DLC for Revelations.

The codes for the Mediterranean Map pack and the Lost Archive both worked fine but when I tried to redeem the code for the Ancestors Character pack it was registering as the Mediterranean map pack.

I've sent Ubisoft an e-mail about this so hopefully I can get a new code for the Ancestors character pack.

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if I don't get any joy from Ubisoft would it be worthwhile for me to get in contact with Amazon UK since that's where I bought it from?

I haven't bought the Anthology myself so i have not encountered that problem obviously but i haven't seen any mentions of this problem cropping up anywhere else on other forums so it may just be a one off.

If Ubisoft fail to sort your problem out then it would be a good idea getting in touch of Amazon. Not too sure on what Ubisoft's customer service is like but i can't see them refusing to deal with the situation, they may ask for some proof of purchase or something though.

Sorry for not offering much help but this part of the forum is a little dead and i'd thought i'd chip in :p.

I did a quick search on the web before I posted here and I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem as me either.

I did offer to send Ubisoft the card as proof but I've never dealt with their customer service before so I'll let you know what they're like when I hear back.

Amazon customer service is excellent so hopefully if Ubisoft can't sort me out Amazon will be able to do something.

• 3 weeks later...
I got the Assassins's Creed Anthology today and had a problem with the DLC for Revelations.

The codes for the Mediterranean Map pack and the Lost Archive both worked fine but when I tried to redeem the code for the Ancestors Character pack it was registering as the Mediterranean map pack.

I've sent Ubisoft an e-mail about this so hopefully I can get a new code for the Ancestors character pack.

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if I don't get any joy from Ubisoft would it be worthwhile for me to get in contact with Amazon UK since that's where I bought it from?

That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Codes for Lost Archive and Meditarrenean Traveler worked fine, Ancestors Pack contained the code for another Meditarrenean pack. I have contacted Ubisoft support and supplied proof of purchase and the codes used. Haven't heard back yet. This must be more common than I first thought.

• 2 weeks later...

I just googled Ubisoft then followed links from there.

I heard back yesterday from them asking if the code still wasn't working and to let them know. I tried the code again but still the same problem.

It's been over a month now and still no real solution but I'll keep you informed of any updates.

zomg, I'm having the EXACT same issue too!.

I've contacted Xbox LIVE support, and they said that the codes have registered on our accounts but havent worked, but like you said its possible that its because its a duplicate because I just now got an email from the xbox live higherup who says "Blah blah blah *Says wrong Game name meaning they havent actually bothered to listen to me, customer support amirite?* blah blah wont help you ask ubi, blah blah blah MEDITARRANIAN PACK" meaning that our codes were indeed registered as the meditarranian map pack and not the Ancestors Character pack.

I will try contacting Ubi by phone next chance I get, but it seems this could be a problem with all the editions

I've just send Ubisoft another e-mail letting them know that I'm extremely unhappy about their customer service and told them that I would inform various game magazines and websites about this problem to try and name and shame them so to speak.

I also told them that if I still haven't received a new code within a week I would be informing trading standards UK about this as their product doesn't comply with the trade description rules as not all content is included as advertised.

Can everyone else who's had this problem please do the same to encourage Ubisoft to solve our collective problem or I think they'll just ignore us and hope we'll get bored.

Thanks, Paul.

• 2 years later...