Good but short

rob magic

You should have just posted in the Opinion's thread instead of creating a new thread.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=367949

Anyways, I sure loved the game as well. 3 hours for $5 is sure worth it for me. The only problem is... when are the next episodes going to release!

One episode a month from now on... at least that is Telltales plan.

You should have just posted in the Opinion's thread instead of creating a new thread.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=367949

Anyways, I sure loved the game as well. 3 hours for $5 is sure worth it for me. The only problem is... when are the next episodes going to release!

3 hours? Geez, I actually took my time looking around for items and it only took me like an hour and a half..... -_-

It was a little short, but it turned out to be very good. I just got into the series after hearing people talk about how good the AMC series was at my local GameStop and this game is a nice addition to The Walking Dead universe. Surely can't wait for the rest of the Episodes to come out to see how the rest of the story unfolds and ends.

Edited by Pearson

• 2 weeks later...
I keep wondering whether to buy this but everyone is saying its so short, Is it worth the 400 Microsoft points for such a short game?

If you can live with a approx. game time of +3h worth 100:gsicon: and have never played a zombie point & click game before then you are good to go.

If you are a TWD fan then there is no room for discussion, GET IT!!!

If you can live with a approx. game time of +3h worth 100:gsicon: and have never played a zombie point & click game before then you are good to go.

If you are a TWD fan then there is no room for discussion, GET IT!!!

Agree! Loved the game! :woop:

I've been in the show for two years now. Its an awesome game. I can see a Mass Effect type theme were your choices carry over to the next 4 episodes. Sure its a point click game but its a great one. Plus I like how your choices make who you are in the demo that I played 3 times.

• 5 months later...

I agree, the game is rather short but it is such a good game. A lot of effort went into the actual story line, its a load better than I expected it to be for the price!

I have yet to get time to play the other episodes but its on this weekends to do list :)

I really wish tell tale brought out the Back to the future game on xbox, just for those achievements ;)

My thoughts on the walking dead ep 1: http://www.tecklegaming.com/the-walking-dead-episode-1-review/2012-10-20

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...