Rule #10 Trouble

I got this on the third mission, when you are clearing the shipping container market place. I ran in and got cornered by a couple guys and sprayed them both down and almost died, but then it popped.

Any close quarters will work I imagine, Combat Sweep would probably work good too, a lot of that is close encounters.

Having real trouble with rule #10, it just wont pop.

Can anyone clarify what you have to do to get this achievement, ive tried everything.

Thanks.

I can't confirm this but i think you need to get a close quarter kill, less than 25 meters in a close quarter environment. Mine also popped in the container market. I was moving up the side when i turned back to the main road and saw an insurgent run past. Sprayed a few rounds into his back and presto.

Then when playing co-op my friend got the cheevo in the level where you need to clear out the school building (forgot what level that is). He entered through the back then the first room on the right, he took a guy out and reported that it had unlocked.

Again, i can't confirm that this is a guranteed method, as our third friend killed 2 insurgents on the roof of the school, close range, but didn't get the achievement