Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.

1. Jericholic101

2. MIGHTY BOOBA

3. CLOUD STR1FE

5. itz LeaF

6. Angeluz01

7. Iron Deth 69

Last achievement i need 2

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

1. Jericholic101

2. MIGHTY BOOBA

3. CLOUD STR1FE

4. SN4K3E4T3R (added myself)

5. itz LeaF

6. Angeluz01

7. Iron Deth 69

Last achievement i need 2

Strenght in Numbers is the last achievement i need. I added myself to the list, just send me a message when we are going for it. My timezone is GMT+1, Europe. I also have a second controller in case that works...

""STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - 15

1. Jericholic101

2. MIGHTY BOOBA

3. CLOUD STR1FE

4. SN4K3E4T3R

5. itz LeaF

6. Angeluz01

7. Iron Deth 69

8. Sticko117 (added myself)

Last achievement i need 2""

One of the last 2 I need since I can do the other one offline. Just send me a FR saying xbox360a or L4D2 and I'll accept it.

Can't tell how many times I've gotten random requests from old topics

Looking for someone that knows how to do the expert glitch and the 'Jesus' table on Hard Rain as I only have Hard Rain and The Parish left to do on expert, willing to help with two campaigns you want help with or some achievements your struggling with, I will be on at around 1pm to 1am tomorrow GMT so add me and send me a message if you want to do some expert :D

GT - The Lone Ginger

- Ok Guys I am going to arrange another Strength in numbers achievement boosting party. I need 8 people. I am going to go with 7 other people from this site and I will use friends of mine as backups for if they do not show (which happens).

- I Will try to do it tomorrow July 30th at 2pm eastern. But if i cannot get enough people then it will be August 1st (sunday) @ 2PM eastern. If these times are no good We can negotiate.

Team 1:

1. iTz LeaF

Team 2:

Send me a message on XBL if interested.

- Ok Guys I am going to arrange another Strength in numbers achievement boosting party. I need 8 people. I am going to go with 7 other people from this site and I will use friends of mine as backups for if they do not show (which happens).

- I Will try to do it tomorrow July 30th at 2pm eastern. But if i cannot get enough people then it will be August 1st (sunday) @ 2PM eastern. If these times are no good We can negotiate.

Team 1:

1. iTz LeaF

2. BloodCookiez

Team 2:

im in i also need nearly all of the achievements msg me if u want to help

Team 1:

1. iTz LeaF

2. BloodCookiez

3. Wizard341

4. Gooshnoff15

Team 2:

This is what we have so far.

Team 1:

1. iTz LeaF

2. BloodCookiez

3. Wizard341

4. Gooshnoff15

Team 2:

5.Arthvader043088

okay, you can count me in then.

That's the last achievement I need.

Me too

Team 1:

1. iTz LeaF

2. BloodCookiez

3. Wizard341

4. Gooshnoff15

Team 2:

5. Arthvader043088

6. Niro MK

7. Dxtroyer

8. Daniel220990

So this is the list to be completed asap. IF all else fails sunday 2pm eastern.

I would like to thank all those who participated in the Strength in numbers achievement session. Sorry I was inactive during that time. if any of you need help with any of the other L4D2 achievements (except DLC achievements), just let me know. I'll be active by then.