Fasted way for DP Points?!

NY DESTROYA

Try this. I believe it is much faster

Level: Job One

1) Get to Gatling gun

2) Rack up your combo

3) Press rb to end cut scene

4) Immediately start pressing back to pull up skill list

5) Buy the cheapest skill you can (Just one. This saves your remaining DP points)

6) Back out and immediately press start (This must be done very fast to work)

7) Restart Checkpoint

If you have done this right you will have your Remaining DP points and start the gatling gun part again.

I got over 150,000 every time I did this.

1) Get to Gatling gun

2) Rack up your combo

5) Buy the cheapest skill you can (Just one. This saves your remaining DP points)

7) Restart Checkpoint

If you have done this right you will have your Remaining DP points and start the gatling gun part again.

can anyone confirm this method?i could never get it to work

can anyone confirm this method?i could never get it to work

I never could do that method either. It seemed to auto-save while in the upgrade screen for me :/

I did the grind on the tutorial to get enough DP points for the sai and pulse rifle, played through the game up to Death Baby, had enough DP point to increase the damage for the pulse rifle and did OP's way. It was pretty effective in racking up as much DP and spending as little DP as possible before getting to that spot.

1) Get to Gatling gun

2) Rack up your combo

7) Restart Checkpoint

thanks for a great tip,i finally got it working.i guess at 63,i am a little slow

1) Get to Gatling gun

2) Rack up your combo

7) Restart Checkpoint

This is what I did. I actually made time for 3 hours to do this ENTIRE level over and over again. That is how I got this...

1oCLiGJhbC9CCRsBGl5TWWVjL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-kelb4=.jpg 30 :gsicon: - Unbalanced

Purchased all Player Upgrades

This REALLY is helping me on the higher difficulties. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir_T1M9YILc]The Deadpool Bios (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

Your guide was excellent! Took a few tries to get it down, but it worked like a charm!

I always made sure to buy something so that it saved my progress at least, then restarted the last checkpoint and did it all over again. I managed to keep up my kills and got at least an 85-87 hit combo going. The key is to really not get hit at all and blast all of them away with your guns (it also helps to get the gun kills here as well, since it unlocks those abilities on a quick note). I wouldn't try using weapons here though - it's useless, especially against the dudes that love to run towards you and blow themselves up. Breaks up your weapon combos easily, so it's not worth it.

For unlocking weapons, I suggest repeating the tutorial over and over again with each weapon until everything is unlocked, then go back here and get all the points needed for it all again.