Achievement Guide

fredoche

1st challenge :

------------------

You must run into 5 entrances.

Each time, you must take the entrance that is located directly to the EAST of the ray of light (take the 1st entrance clockwise).

2nd challenge :

------------------

You must run into 5 entrances.

1st entrance : you must move the lion to the entrance that is located to the WEST of of the ray of light (ie : the first entrance anticlockwise). Then go to this direction.

2nd, 3r, 4th and 5th entrance : you must move the lion to the entrance that is located to OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the ray of light (when you do that there will be a continuous ray of light)). Then go to this direction.

3rd challenge :

------------------

Block the top entrance with the statue. Then as soon as the ray of light point to the left entrance, go there, then IMMEDIATELY AFTER, take the right entrance and you'll catch the murderer.

Theere will be some monsters to kill then the achievement will pop up.

You may want to re-word the explanation for the third challenge. Block the top entrance with the statue, wait for the moon beam to point at the left entrance and then go through the RIGHT. The assassin will pop out of the left, turn immediately and go through the portal you just came from and you'll intercept him.

You may want to re-word the explanation for the third challenge. Block the top entrance with the statue, wait for the moon beam to point at the left entrance and then go through the RIGHT. The assassin will pop out of the left, turn immediately and go through the portal you just came from and you'll intercept him.

I followed your method and it screwed up so followed the OP's and it was correct, regardless I got the achievement so you only need to do the first 2 challenges correctly.

Are you sure? (not an insult, It's just did not work for me)

I did it like this.

-Block the top entrance with the statue

-Wait for the light to point the left

-Then directly enter in the left door (It makes you go out of the right one)

-After I did turn back and enter in it much fast as possible (It made me come out from the left one and see the assassin running)

-To catch him, I did turn back again and enter in the left door I just came out from

At the end of the level, my achievement for not being lost in the forest did pop-up.

does this challenges change everytime you play? I can't get past the second one... and do I have to start over the DLC every time I get lost? or just go back and try from the beginning... I've tried it a thousand times, and light and camera angles changes...

Edited by Andrewam3p

If it will help for the first challenge:

if the moonlight is coming from the top go right, if it's coming from the right go down, if it's coming from the bottom go left, and if it's coming from the left go forward.

The third challenge has no effect on the achievement. I placed it at the top and apparently kept running in the wrong door. Took me like 3 or 4 tries before i saw the assassin. Still got both cheevs.

btw...for the 400MS you get the challenge, a new relic(Stone of Wrath, reduces cost of magic spells) and the Disco Inferno Dante outfit. The outfit and the relic are available in the regular game.

does this challenges change everytime you play? I can't get past the second one... and do I have to start over the DLC every time I get lost? or just go back and try from the beginning...

It is always the same. In the first room turn the lion until he faces left...in every other room, it is as the guide says...turn the lion until he forms a straight line of light.

Are you sure? (not an insult, It's just did not work for me)

I did it like this.

-Block the top entrance with the statue

-Wait for the light to point the left

-Then directly enter in the left door (It makes you go out of the right one)

-After I did turn back and enter in it much fast as possible (It made me come out from the left one and see the assassin running)

-To catch him, I did turn back again and enter in the left door I just came out from

At the end of the level, my achievement for not being lost in the forest did pop-up.

That method has yet to work for me. Like I said, when the light points left, I go in the right door and the assassin comes running out in front of me, I immediately turn around go back through the left and catch the assassin before he goes in the right.

I followed your method and it screwed up so followed the OP's and it was correct, regardless I got the achievement so you only need to do the first 2 challenges correctly.

Confirmed as well, its only the first 2 challenges that seem to count. I walked through the wrong door in the third one, and then the second time I went through the left light, he started running and I reversed back through and got him, walked to the end, and Popped 2 for 40GS

Confirmed as well, its only the first 2 challenges that seem to count. I walked through the wrong door in the third one, and then the second time I went through the left light, he started running and I reversed back through and got him, walked to the end, and Popped 2 for 40GS

Thanks for clarifying this.