Yea!

Eneswar

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been a huge fan of Chris Taylor and his Total Annihilation and even SUPCOM 1 but after playing it yesterday on PC I have to say that I am deeply saddened by the direction that they have gone in. It's pretty much Supreme Commander and Conquer, that's my take on it. I didn't like the fact that i went to the store to purchase it in an effort to circumvent downloading from steam but when I put the disc in it just gave me an authorization code to download a 5gb file from steam...all seemed kind of pointless really. The economy system has been retweaked so you can only queue what you can afford :-\, the combat is weird because "experiementals" can be taken down in a matter of shots by level 1/2 units in masses of 10 - 15. It's just not my kind of game and ill probably be playing the 360 version purely for achievements because I can't extract any fun out of it as of yet. If anyone would like to boost just shoot me a msg and we can knock this out before my rental is up :-D because they have definately just lost my preorder.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked it up for 360 today and yes, it is different from the first one. How ever it is still very fun. It feels more like a Command and Conquer game than a SupCom game and takes away the hour long battles. I have trouble keeping it going for more than 30 minutes because the easiest AI starts pulling out nukes by then.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...