• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

send me a message on XBL....looking to boost defiant cheevos

GT I BronX I

just figured out I have to redownlaod the maps....whenever I went into MM I failed to load the maps everytime, but was still getting credit for winning a game which helps towards the weekly!

Edited by bronx2bomber

il join anyone that wants to boost i got 4 controllers 2 x guitar hero 2 x normal

i only need 2 kills from the grave so

il help with all ures also got playlist for achievements already so u can join my custom game for that so only need the 2 kills from the grave online in a free for all or something

Originally Posted by 5p1n47 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Anyone interested in boosting all Defiant Achvs, add your GT, and put XCON in the spaces below you for how many spare Controllers you have.

1.xXx5p1n47xXx

2.XCON

3. Kookie Krumbz

4. Kookie Krumbz (1)

5.djpatje

6.djpatje

7.djpatje

8.djpatje

8 people is enough to boost hit me up and il help u guys

Edited by djpatje

I'm on daily, usually early in the morning- around 7AM PST, 10AM EST. Just looking to get defiant map pack achievements. I have two total controllers, and am really just looking for some people to play with when I'm on.

Send me a FR if you're interested. I promise I'm not weird. XBL Gamertag- Younicorn

Hi guys, I need the following achievements on this game:

Candy From A Baby

You Ate All The Chips

Cross Mappin'

Crackin' Skulls

Just wondering if anybody would like to boost these with me; my gamertag is Angrok92 and I will be on for an hour or two now and tomorrow night from around 7 or 8PM GMT.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got the defiant achievements a few minutes ago, but still need You Ate All The Chips and Cross Mappin'. Cheers!

Edited by Angrok92