Ranked Boosting Method

ShaolinShadow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get your partner all of the time, just go into the same room and only challenge each other and ignore all else.

KEYWORD YOU ARE MISSING IS RANKED, The only achievement that works on private and public is Flawless Victory, 100 Victories, 10,000 Blood Spilled, KOTH MATCHES

[/b]

10 Wins In A Row Ranked Match Method:

Credit Goes To: NEUBOURN

If you by some chance end up with a random person while trying to boost 10 wins in a row RANKED DASHBOARD out it will not count as a loss or disconnect

I just want to make it clear...i confirmed that dashboarding does not count against you as far as your losses or disconnect, as shown under "User Statistics" in your online menu. Whereas leaving a lobby via the B button WILL count as both a loss and DC. However, i have not been able to test out whether you can still get the 10 in a row, im fairly certain that you can (since it doesnt add to your loss/dc), but this matchmaking is making it tough atm, but we will be testing and confirming it later this week.

I was in a party with 8 people, yet only 2 of the people found each other. None of us were friends so I wonder if later on it will work. Oh and dashboard at the character select screen so it doesnt count

Yea I have no idea why this happened either, I don't think its a region thing either since I fought a guy that lived in Manchester and yet I am in Canada

sup you will not always find a match do to server issues the bigger the group you have the easier it is, The less you have takes alot more time but you will get it done, I had done this with about 10 people 2 had to leave and 2 more jumped in and everyone go what they needed....

Yes please, I will be on in 30 minutes, please add me and I will help get all, if one returns the favour, I already have 8 throws and should of had win without jumping, but I accidently did it on the "Finish Him" moment when I tried doing a Fatality, stupid me.

But yes I definitely want to get these today, Gamertag below:

how do we make it happen if we aren't on the friends list, do we add them then delete them once they are in the party i take it: Anyway here add your name to the list and add me:

1. Budden260890

I am in uk and will be online today and tomorrow due to being a holiday.

use the boosting thread this is not for boosting!!! This is for people who have question and a way to boost for ranked