worst character?

Cakerton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quan-Chi. His X-ray is cool, but combos and other stuff just don't stick to me.

I never seen his x ray move yet. Every time I fight him, he doesn't get a chance to use them he just spams that teleport attack. At least I'll be able to try it when i unlock him after I finished beating Shao Kahn with Raiden.

I think most characters can be good/bad, depending on who is playing them. Bear in mind that some characters aren't designed to be Kombo-ers, Such as Sub-Zero, who's more hard-hitting and heavy than Kung Lao or Smoke etc.

I pretty much hate any character i play against online, As everybody seems to depend on blocking>uppercutting>special moving>x-raying>repeat as followed. I think they should add a "Hardcore" ranked move with No Special Moves and slower Special Bars.

And do people really not like Reptile? I love playing with him, and I think he has a lot of depth :/ plus his classic costume RULES. :p

don't get me wrong... I WANT to like reptile, he was always one of my favorites. he's just not good in this game compared to the other fighters (sheeva and baraka are obviously worse though).

Funny how nobody is disliking any of the female characters (not counting Sheeva) :D Massive boobs make up for that probably

or the fact that kitana and mileena rip shit up. have you PLAYED kitana online? she's an awesome zoner!

I'm not a big fan of Kano, I can't seem to get the hang of his so-called "combos".

surprised no-one has mentioned stryker

i cant fight very well with him at all, i cant find a rhythm for his moves

kano i haven't used yet, but i definitely dislike fighting him, as all the computer does is spam the CRAP out of that rolling ball thing he does

kano i haven't used yet, but i definitely dislike fighting him, as all the computer does is spam the CRAP out of that rolling ball thing he does

I agree about Stryker, he also has lame Special Attacks. Good luck getting to grips with Kano :)

I hate Liu Kang in this game, getting him to combo properly is a really big chore and it definitely shouldn't be with a character like him.
I completely agree while I don't understand why the decided to make him into a crappy character.

You just need to get used to Stryker especially when he's a heavy combo character, but he's more usable then Lui Kang.

The computer loves to be cheap while I learned to counter him well, which is still a pain because of the randomness from the computer.

Edited by Blueprotoss

have you PLAYED kitana online? she's an awesome zoner!

This. I just kicked some Reptile ass in a ranked match with her. She can zoom around the map and throw fans into someones back before they know whats even going on. And her uppercuts do 12% instead of 9% due to the fans as well. She's my favorite so far. Want to learn Kabal and Baraka better, but she's too fun to use.

I hate to say this but Sub-Zero is my least favorite. He basically only has 2 moves, his clone is completely useless against AI opponents and his ground freeze is garbage unless you use one of your special bars with it, even then all it does is stick them to the ground, you can have the same effect with just a regular ice attack.