Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need one more player:uzi:! We are on the Legendary Playthrough right now!

We live in Germnay so someone from europe would be best because of the time! We will be online almost all of Sunday after 12.00! My gamertag is: cybersimon

I am from UK and would need the achievement. I am fine with the time, one hour difference but I should be on at 12. I will send you a friend invite so you could invite me later on. Thanks.

GT: LuCashino

Also, if anyone else needs it (even if I have it) I will be able to help till Monday as I have the game rented.

Need two people to help me get this achievement, will help with any other achievements (armour,secrets etc) Ill be playing on the hardest setting so level 25 and above preferred. Im gonna be on all day today and can be on anytime in the next couple of days...

GT- UndyingCarcass

Thanks

Got it :D

Edited by UndyingCarcass

Need strength of alliance achievement! Add/ MSG me

GT: Dan Rycroft

Need two people for Strength of Our Alliance. It's my last achievement and I will be more than happy to help with any you may need. GT is HellishSeraphim. Send a message with a fr and we can get to it.

Do you two want to do this today or tonight? I'm going to send you messages over Live.

Hello mi GT is Pedro123689 i am from Spain.

I am playing heroic level but the boss before talking the dragon, doesn´t appear.

I don´t know why. What´s the problem?

I tried almost everything. Going Nordinbad, Rivendel... but nothing.

In order to probe, i joined to other party... and everything was ok. The boss apperas, dies and we talk to the dragon. We go back to rivendel, and now the time to defend Nordinbad.

Please help me

Thanks